Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Darth your car is ready!
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
etobicoke gn and myself got home from Bowling Green on Sunday evening. Here is a picture. I will post more when I can figure out how too.. can't wait until next year!
:headbang:

Attachments

·
2 GN's = No money!!
5,116 Posts
Bruce,

Did you guys take your car down or did the two of you just go to spectate? Hopefully you had a good time even though it got rained out on Saturday.

·
Darth your car is ready!
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We trailered my car down. Friday was the car show.weather was perfect on Friday and yes Saturday was rained out. But we still had a blast. I also came home with some hardware.

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
BG

Buying stuff and bringing it home is the best part about attending events down South where there are vendors!!! :yup:
X2

Yup, have to agree with you Paul. :yup:

When my son just got the Buick some years ago.....we both attended BG for the GS Nats for the first time.....Wow, we were like kids in a candy store. Back then all the vendors attended, which hasn't been the case over the more recent years.

We were so taken with the goings on that before we left, we had bought a pile of parts (spent a bunch of $$$$). LOL

It was all good stuff though (good supporting mods needed eventually) like PTE SLIC, GenII Translator, LS1 MAF, Extender Extreme G Chip, RJC Air Distribution Plate, Solid MAF Pipe, HR Mounts etc, etc.

The best part was splitting our claim at the border between the both of us.....even though we were slightly above our personal exemptions, Canada Customs let us through without paying any HST. Figure we save a few hundred bucks there. (Just trying to justify the expenditures...at least in my mind....Not my wifes') LOL :wink:

Too many rained out events there for me & after a few wet visits, we stopped going. But it is an experience you've got to add to your bucket list (if you've never gone). What's with the weather lately?

BPG rained out this year & the wet weather seems to continue in BG forcing cancellation. :dunno:

Richard Clarks' open house is another one you've just got to attend! :usa:

cheers
:cheers:
dave

·
Darth your car is ready!
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes all the usual vendors were the except Highway Stars. Yes just to walk back and forth through sll the stuff is just like therapy.
:headbang:

·
Darth your car is ready!
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Buying stuff and bringing it home is the best part about attending events down South where there are vendors!!! :yup:
Hey Paul , not that kind of hardware!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.