Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Some of you may or may not know, my compadre, desk paper weight, recycled paper-shredder (and sometimes finger shredder) and all around partner in crime (my cat) Cleo went missing at the end of June, and hasn't been seen since. This was the reason I missed the Tony Luke meet.

Long story short...as its been months since then, my family and I assumed the worst.

Fast forward to today...I got a call 7am this morning...my dad went to leave for work, and something buzzed past him into the door. It was her...57 days later. Very skinny but otherwise in good shape.

Best monday ever :yup:

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Cats are funny sometimes just when you think you got rid of them they show up. Glad it turned out well for you.

·
Blue T Chrome trim
519 Posts
I never really liked cats till last month when I had to watch my mother in laws cat for a month. Damn thing grew on me. I miss it to be honest. glad to hear you got your back.:cheers:

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Yea that Chinese restaurant I sold it to said it was too skinny for them. :D

·
'86 GN
1,435 Posts
She was just on vacation.

·
87 Turbo T
342 Posts
Wow, that's awesome! She's a smart one. I would be bumming big time if my Cats were gone that long.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Excellent news.

Similar story..back in the late 70s my brother was at my parent's here in NJ visiting from AZ. He had his husky named Sasha with him (he drove back East). One night my Dad let the dog out not knowing he would roam. Well, he roamed...and after about 5 days of searching my brother had to head back home to AZ. On his last day in NJ he was in Newark and sure as sh$t who does he see across an intersection. He jumps out and whistles..."Sasha!". Dog looks up...bolts across the street and jumps right into the back of his pickup like nothing happened. Pretty cool and the more coolier part is that we lived in Roselle. Google Map it...they aint that close to one another.

Glad your outcome was a positive one too!

Dan

1 - 10 of 10 Posts