Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and Gals( wendy) got the car back from body shop yesterday. look pretty good, not perfect but a lot better than it went in. I have ben waxing and cleaning it up. Reminds me how pretty these cars really are.I will be getting into how she runs in a couple of days but on the way home I had boost to about 10 or soo an all was well. I will be putting in new timing chan and valve springs soon and continue to up grade. I want to buy a T Top so if anyone has one for sale around 6500 or so with little racing and miles around 80-100k please respond. While I'm on here I would like to say HI to Steve Wood, respect your expertise and willingness to help.

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
Glad you got it back. They do look good, don't they? I have never wanted one of the round bubble cars that all look the same. :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Steve, I worked yesterday trying to install the blackout tail and headlight covers, boy did I ever waste my money there!!I did finally get the ones on the tail lights but was not satisfied at all, the head light covers would not even come close to fitting the opening!! I've had them for some time and wasn't posting at the time or I could have asked you guys. Oh well not the first time I've wasted a few $$ on the car. I now have it waxed with the good Mothers paste wax and getting ready to clean up the inside. Soon be ready to show her off. To wet today and of course I have to keep a watch on the Insect advisory, don't want those yellow and or green globs on the grill. I live a little south west from the Zapper and even though we grow good size bugs they look like midgets compared to the ones in WV!! Not as juicy either ha ha!!

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
With Zapper's guys, one cannot tell if a bug hit them in the mouth, or, it is just that cheap chaw that is left over from yesterday.

Round here, if you drive over 20 mph, (1) you ain't a farmer, and (2), you gonna get splattered. :D

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know what you mean Steve!! I just bought a motorcycle I'm going to have to remember not to grin!! Has anyone been able to install these headlite covers ( dard) from Postons? Need some help, hate to not be able to use them for a little while at least. Going to get the windows tinted tommarrow. One step at a time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts