Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
When I get board, it seems to get expensive. Today I swapped out my tired ATR dual exhaust for a new RJC 3in cross flow system and added a TA diff girdle. I have some fitment issues that will be addressed but overall it's a nice system, 409 stainless. Sounds similar to the ATR but with a deeper, more aggressive tone and less drone while cruising. I'll try to get a video up for you all. Also did some engine dress up a couple weeks ago. Next pile of parts I have are MT ET's for my T wheels, Alradco HID's and efans. Every time I say it's done, well........:rolleyes:

Old setup:

Diff girdle:

RJC installed:

Engine bay:

·
Registered
947 Posts
that's unique color for a T, beautiful, is it factory ?

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's a factory color, I believe GM called it dark garnett red metalic. This car was originally a white W02 car.

·
Master Plumber
1,030 Posts
nice

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys. Just talked to someone from GM High Tech performance. Sounds like my car will be in the Street Heat section of the April issue that comes out next week. They are sending a custom plaque with the article and car info. I'm stoked! :D

·
Registered
947 Posts
nice and congrats, cant' wait to see it in the mags

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yea that would be cool. F-bodies get the Camaro Performers and High Performance Pontiac. I think there would be enough content to support a Buick magazine. Correction, it's the May issue, but comes out on news stands April 9th.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Looks good, nice engine combo too. Do you have any track times?

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looks good, nice engine combo too. Do you have any track times?
Thanks :). No track times yet, won't run until after OC Crusin week. I've never been down a strip before but I'm hoping for mid - high 11s on a 93oct/110oct mix and 255/60 MT's.

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hot off the press :D. Such a strange feeling to see something I built in a magazine.

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Today I had the 12 year old window tint removed and redone. Old was 35% sides and 5% rear, now 20% sides and 10% rear. Looks 100% better. Pics show how the RJC system isn't fitting quite right, which is annoying. Will be fixing that this week.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts