Turbo Buick Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got a Laptop problem.....need help ASAP

Well it seems Stewie the Rich's Auto Mascot who arrived on the scene Wednesday this morning jumped on my laptop and knocked off two of the keys.

The "enter" and "home" keys are in carnage and off.

How the hell do you pop these things back on? It looks like there is a plastic "X" for lack of a better word that when you lift it it supports the bottom of the key and keeps it kinda upright if that sounds right. But it is so small I can't figure out how to pop it back on.

Any help would be appreciated as our trip to Norwalk next week could be in jeopardy as without "enter" and home" how can I find my way around the FAST program and "other" sites.

I have worked too hard for the "enter" and "home" key to spoil my trip next week.

Thanks in advance.

·
Got it figured out?
876 Posts
You got me on that. If you need, I you can use my laptop on Friday.

·
Someone Crown My Ass!
7,081 Posts
Is this a serious question? :)

You should have some metal pieces under it, no? Just fold them in place and push the key a little extra hard until it clicks into place.

·
Fuhgeddaboudit
18,613 Posts
Position the keys in the correct position over the mechanism and press down gently until it snaps on. Just make sure Stewie doesn't pee on it. :crazy:

·
Dont visit foreign SITES
3,092 Posts
It could be worse...... He could have ate them and you'd be sifting through his......nevermind. :eek!: :crazy:

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
kill the animal.

·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
that is not your only problem :D

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
gbsean said:
that is not your only problem :D
>>> I know.....the hair and slight weight problem are issue too, but I am working my way thru it.

Laptop back and workng that to all and thanks to JBenn911 who shot me an IM early this morning.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts