Turbo Buick Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Gotta love the autobahn!
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y'all,

Nice to see everyone up at Home Depot last night. It was just by chance that I was up there. Gina and I were drivng around looking at houses and I thought it'd be a nice stop before we headed back home. Nice to see everyones TRs. Shame I didn't have mine. With some luck, I'll get mine up and running.

I saw another GN when I was on my way home. Whoever it was was on Marriottsville 2 Road headin' towards Eldersburg. If ya saw a Saturn coupe zipping in the other direction, that was me.

Great showing guys... hope to see more this year! :cheers:

·
Village Idiot
2,543 Posts
So who was there? I just finished putting my tranny back in. Hopefully I will be down there some time in the near future.

·
Help computer!
913 Posts
Chris, was good to see you again also. Doug, Get er done! and come out cruzin with us!

·
Village Idiot
2,543 Posts
Hey Adam, the tranny is back in. Greenie said that he hasn't seen a tranny tore up like that in a while. The idiots at Better Built forgot to but a snap ring in front of the planetary. :dunno: So it was just wandering around in the tranny. :D

Hopefully it will be back on the road tomorrow. We are going to OC this weekend. Syble's company has a meeting down there, so we get free room and board. :D If everything goes as planned we will down the following weekend.

·
Help computer!
913 Posts
Hell yeah Doug! Greenie is the man when it comes to trannies. Thats not the first bad thing I have heard about Better Built. Seems like 8 out of 10 people have issues with them. Have funny at the ocean! To bad you missed cruzin week it was a hoot. Have fun! :headbang: :cheers:

1of1547 said:
Hey Adam, the tranny is back in. Greenie said that he hasn't seen a tranny tore up like that in a while. The idiots at Better Built forgot to but a snap ring in front of the planetary. :dunno: So it was just wandering around in the tranny. :D

Hopefully it will be back on the road tomorrow. We are going to OC this weekend. Syble's company has a meeting down there, so we get free room and board. :D If everything goes as planned we will down the following weekend.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Didn't get to go :( We had family over at the house Saturday for a cookout. While I was cooking I could here the cars (I'm walking distance from Home Depot :wink: ). I hate that sound when I can't go...I hoped they would leave in time for me to stop by for a while but they didn't go till after 8:30 or so. I'll be ther next time!

-Scott

1 - 6 of 6 Posts