Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the words of Ricky Bobby, "I wanna go FAST!" :headbang:. Decided to make the leap and install a FAST XFI system. It's a bit intimidating seeing the amount of adjustments that can be made but I look forward to learning. Billy did a great job with the install and the base tune. Still conservative as I still don't have alky at this point. Made 396whp 402wtq on 19psi, 19 degrees timing, and 11.4afr. Also added a line lock and upgraded the rear brakes. Seems that the converter is a bit tight and could use a restall but I hope to finally make a pass in this thing soon, possibly at cecil.

·
Master Plumber
1,030 Posts
schweeet!

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Possibly? You better be there at least with the mickeys if not my slicks.

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Possibly? You better be there at least with the mickeys if not my slicks.
Sent in my registration fee. Planning to run just in test and tune on Friday and show on Saturday. Need to borrow a tow vehicle though....:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You're not going to drive it ?
Being 2hrs from home, better safe than sorry if something breaks. With my luck, anything is possible :rolleyes:. Would like to drive to kirbans the week after though.

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Being 2hrs from home, better safe than sorry if something breaks. With my luck, anything is possible :rolleyes:. Would like to drive to kirbans the week after though.
If I had a hitch Id come get it. I'm not sure why they order a truck with the towing package but delete the hitch. Maybe they figure people want to choose their hitch.

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If I had a hitch Id come get it. I'm not sure why they order a truck with the towing package but delete the hitch. Maybe they figure people want to chose their hitch.
Some people want a hitch with some kind of sway control so I guess they figured people would be ditching the stock one anyway.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.