Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have quite a selection still, restoration etc. If you need anything let me know. Headlight bezels, park lights, tail lights etc some very rare. I prefer local sale and so should you....nothing like inspecting a part before you buy it....been burnt too many times to count:rant:

Thanks

Ravi:cheers:

·
Where are my hands?
436 Posts
Hi Ravi, do you have a a pair of chrome head light bezels?

·
Registered
637 Posts
Air Damns? for the 86-87?

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Hi Ravi,

Good to hear from you brother! Hope all is well.....

Here's an idea: Why not bring your NOS parts with you to sell at Chris's get together at his shop in June...after all, June is just around the corner & I know that a whole bunch of Buick guys will be there drooling over some NOS stuff!

dave

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Ravi, do you have a a pair of chrome head light bezels?
Hi, yes pretty sure I have NOS headlight bezels and one NOS tail light bezel as well as both tail light bezels vvg condition (9/10) used.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Ravi,

Good to hear from you brother! Hope all is well.....

Here's an idea: Why not bring your NOS parts with you to sell at Chris's get together at his shop in June...after all, June is just around the corner & I know that a whole bunch of Buick guys will be there drooling over some NOS stuff!

dave
Thanks Dave, I hope all is well with you and your family. Not sure I can make the get together but I will try. In case I don't ,its best if those who wish the parts contact me here.

Take care Brother,

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Ravi. Thanks for offering these parts for sale. Do you have anything in the way of interior trim? I'm thinking about door sill plates, window sweeps & moldings. Anything like that? Thanks.
Jeff
Hi Jeff, yes I have alot of trim, including window sweeps and moldings, door pull straps, seat belts etc but not door sill plates. Going to be away for the weekend, so I will respond to posts likely Monday.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
PM'd everyone my cell that posted. Text is best. I'm rarely on e-mail or the Board.

·
Darth your car is ready!
326 Posts
Do you have a intercooler shroud? I am just looking for the bottom piece really.
Thanks

·
aka: mOtOrHeAd MiKe
6,603 Posts
Ravi... shoot me a PM with your cell number.

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Do you have a intercooler shroud? I am just looking for the bottom piece really.
Thanks
Yikes, sorry to reply so late. No sorry no intercooler shroud.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
get together

Unfortunately guys I will not be able to be at the parts get together on the 22nd I think it is. Not sure if anyone wants to see any parts from me, let me know, I can perhaps arrange for someone who is going to bring it there.

Enjoy everyone.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.