Turbo Buick Forums banner

Go Oilers!!!!!!

684 views 19 replies 8 participants last post by  kshrek 
#1 ·
That is all. :D

#2 · (Edited)
I wish they'd make it, but it doesnt look too good. Man I hate the trap, stupid carolina, they've always played the trap even through different coaches, weird. :crazy:

And whats with the gautees on the canes, they all like mick foley from WWE. :dunno:

I hope Mike Commodore gets flattened... :headbang:

#3 · (Edited)
The RBC center will be rocking tomorrow night! Cam Ward is freaking Awesome :D Time for a fat lady to do some singin' :eek:

Go Canes!!

#4 ·
V6 Beast said:
The RBC will be rocking tomorrow night! Cam Ward is freaking Awesome :D Time for a fat lady to do some singin' :eek:

Go Canes!!
Roloson was doing pretty good too that's after the 20th consecutive hit by the Cane's took him out. Oiler's are idiots, I would have flatten Ward every time he came out of net!

On another note half the Oilers look like they had the clap and the other half major anal itching because they just sat there scratching their a$$! I can't see Oilers winning but I hope they at least win one more.

#12 ·
What was with that 3rd carolina goal, the puck was covered. Do the refs not remember smyth's goal that was disallowed even though the puck was wide open between wards legs.

Carolina gets penalties too, but man I dunno the refs are all over the place with whats going on.

sheesh.......

#15 ·
kshrek said:
Had this funny feeling after game 5 that was the series. If that's the best the candy-canes can do, I don;t want to go to game 7 :puke:
It's fixed! Both teams wanted the extra revenue, from both seats and alcohol! :D I think the Canes want to win it at home, because they sure didn't look like they were playing tonight!

#16 ·
It's been a great series and am rooting for the Oilers, the Oilers have punished them the last couple games.

Ya gotta love playoff hockey it is the greatest :cheers:

#17 ·
I almost have to agree with the "conspiracy theory" ($10 for 1 freakin' beer at the RBC centre) but geez they could have at least tried to make a game of it. Again I say: :puke:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.