Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Looking to sell local first. Selling all my go fast parts. I am putting the car back to stockish and buying an LS car to go fast in and just going to cruise the GN. I could have bought two 9 sec LS cars with the money I have in head gaskets and repairs.

Most of you know what I have but I'll make a short list.

champion iron heads set up for a roller cam
TD rockers
champion intake
champion 1" spacer
accufab upper with 70mm throttle body
83lbers
modded ecm
power logger "i may keep"
built trans 0 passes just street miles with a brake
71 gtq turbo
66 bb cpt turbo from cotton
rear with a new ring gear, eaton posi 30spline moser "i may keep or would want cash and a stock posi"
front mount "best made, cant remember the make but paulie knows"
4" chrome intake "has a small cut but no all the way through from alt"
weld rts drag pack with almost new fronts and great shape 275-60-15 mt rears
ta headers ss but the flanges are mild and has mild steel rust "i may keep these or want no crack stockers/postons and cash"
stock posi out of my old rear "ring gear is dead but posi should be fine" Jeffy i think may have dibs on this

let me know if you are interested. best bet is to shoot me a text 856-two6four-three392 since i dont normally get replies from this board. btw i am a hoarder and would rather hold onto this garbage then give it away so no low ball buick owner offers please

·
Will Boost 4 Boobies!!!
2,768 Posts
You could of had two 9 second LS cars? Try 3 or 4 dude!
Good Luck with the fire sale.

·
Will Boost 4 Boobies!!!
2,768 Posts
Ohh and I'll give you $100 for the Weld Drag Pack. That's my final offer.

·
Registered
249 Posts
You havent beat me yet. Your $100,000 GN has yet to beat my $5,000 grocery getter. :D. You cant go back to stockish yet. Who is going to challenge me now:dunno: I no Jay scard to run:sw::D

·
Master Plumber
1,030 Posts
don, who built the trans? details on converter?

·
Registered
249 Posts
roger, text sent.

josh, a stock car will beat your turd.
You maybe right. But everytime we bring both are turds to the track. Your turd is left floating in the toilet waiting for a fishing pole to pull it home. :D

·
Registered
947 Posts
goin back to stockishh

Hey guys,

Looking to sell local first. Selling all my go fast parts. I am putting the car back to stockish and buying an LS car to go fast in and just going to cruise the GN. I could have bought two 9 sec LS cars with the money I have in head gaskets and repairs.

Most of you know what I have but I'll make a short list.

champion iron heads set up for a roller cam
TD rockers
champion intake
champion 1" spacer
accufab upper with 70mm throttle body
83lbers
modded ecm
power logger "i may keep"
built trans 0 passes just street miles with a brake
71 gtq turbo
66 bb cpt turbo from cotton
rear with a new ring gear, eaton posi 30spline moser "i may keep or would want cash and a stock posi"
front mount "best made, cant remember the make but paulie knows"
4" chrome intake "has a small cut but no all the way through from alt"
weld rts drag pack with almost new fronts and great shape 275-60-15 mt rears
ta headers ss but the flanges are mild and has mild steel rust "i may keep these or want no crack stockers/postons and cash"
stock posi out of my old rear "ring gear is dead but posi should be fine" Jeffy i think may have dibs on this

let me know if you are interested. best bet is to shoot me a text 856-two6four-three392 since i dont normally get replies from this board. btw i am a hoarder and would rather hold onto this garbage then give it away so no low ball buick owner offers please
hey Don, how much for everything including the motor? just curious and prolly easier for you and the buyer PM me a no haggle price:cheers:

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
How about just turning the boost a couple hundred turns down to around 30psi instead?

·
Will Boost 4 Boobies!!!
2,768 Posts
Carmello don just saw your post. He'll call or text you tonight.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts