Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on one of the local boards and a couple guys mentioned that there is a GNX for sale at Park. I thought Ron said he was never going to part with his GNX? Craig, have you heard anything?

·
Addicted to BOOST
810 Posts
I havn't heard anything, I talk to Kerry frequently and he never mentioned it. But remember Ron Dveris does NOT own that car... Park Pontiac does and it the dealer decides to sell then it goes.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I stopped in on Thursday, and they said it is for sale. They are open to offers. I'm thinking of trading my low milage T for it. :D

·
Addicted to BOOST
810 Posts
Remember it's not original, it's had an aftermarker sunroof cut into it and the front seats have been changed. Not mention it's had Ron Dveris beating the crap out of it. I worked there for 5 years and only saw 1 oil change on it in that time.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
raregn said:
Remember it's not original, it's had an aftermarker sunroof cut into it and the front seats have been changed. Not mention it's had Ron Dveris beating the crap out of it. I worked there for 5 years and only saw 1 oil change on it in that time.
The only way I'd trade my car for it, is if I could get a good buck for it. And we know Park, chances of that happening are pretty slim.

·
Addicted to BOOST
810 Posts
Well the GNX has a proud new local owner, I just hope they didn't soak him to bad.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.