General Useless POS
1,801 Posts
gbsean said:
Knee pads are for beginners and not allowed in the JCC :D
Dats right. If yer knees dont have callus', you're not worthy

·
Full Head Of Hair!!!!
4,347 Posts
Yea, that was a fun day :D, after a long day of JCC duty, ferret joe had some apple juice and went nap nap in Seans driveway with Mr. Rezes :D

·
I'm the Best!
14,818 Posts
Gnat352 said:
Yea, that was a fun day :D, after a long day of JCC duty, ferret joe had some apple juice and went nap nap in Seans driveway with Mr. Rezes :D
:ugh: :crazy: not gonna touch that.

·
Full Head Of Hair!!!!
4,347 Posts
Rob, you have a dirty mind :D

·
It's the goFUR
1,757 Posts
Gnat352 said:
Yeah, you two sleepy heads left Sean and I to do all the work! :D

All you guys did a great job helping out with the car and keeping things quiet until it's unveiling in Norwalk! Big thanks to Sean Ryder for putting on a wicked paint job and putting up with me! Richie, Ferret Joe, Jack Cotton, Brian Cotton, Brian Weaver, Tommy X, Ron Serrano, Steve Roytos, Ed Baker and Billy Anderson. I hope I didn't forget anyone, you guys are all the best. Guess it all paid off because we put the car into the winner's circle in Norwalk in it's first outing!!

Way to go guys, sorry to anyone that was not put into the know. It was a "Need to Know" project!

Special thanks to Banning for catching a glimps of the paint and performance at Cecil and not letting the cat out of the bag before Norwalk!

Art.

·
Full Head Of Hair!!!!
4,347 Posts
Anytime Art :cheers:, thats what friends are for :cheers:. I am just happy to be a part of the JCC crew :D. No one can make better chalk lines like me, and Richie can confirm that :yup: :D

·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
still have not gotten my triple r sticker...ED you were supposed to take care of that

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
gbsean said:
still have not gotten my triple r sticker...ED you were supposed to take care of that
We old people use a different time scale than you young guys do! Patience killed the painter so just wait!

BTW, that is an awesome paint job!

·
15,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Steve Wood said:
We old people use a different time scale than you young guys do! Patience killed the painter so just wait!

BTW, that is an awesome paint job!
it need's to come back....I want to redo the blends on the doors...and it needs to be rubbed out one more time....but thanks :cheers:

·
Fuhgeddaboudit
18,613 Posts
gbsean said:
I know where you live but don't have your address. I can tell the mailman your in the woods by the stream. Send me your address and I will get one out to you. :sw:

·
Full Head Of Hair!!!!
4,347 Posts
Sean, that car has been rubbed about 10 times, and lets make it 11 :D

·
15,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Gnat352 said:
Sean, that car has been rubbed about 10 times, and lets make it 11 :D

rubbed out is another term for wetsanding and that was done onch real quick on the sunday morning cause someone had to get the car back home :D it needs to sanded one more time without be rushed then the paint will be really flat.... :D

·
Full Head Of Hair!!!!
4,347 Posts
Well, If you need help, you can just give me a ring and I'll be over :cheers:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts