Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, I have a few GN parts for sale:

-Complete stock air cleaner assembly with fram air filter and also K&N air filter. $80

-New Walker exhaust muffler with new tail pipes installed, they have roughly 100km on both items. Also have used pipe from cat outlet to axles. $100

-12 blank cassette deck tapes $15

-2 stock turbo inlets $10 each

-If anyone is looking for a daily driver I am selling a 1996 Pontiac Bonneville with 254,000. Runs great and very reliable. With working A/C. $1200

Make me an offer on any of the above items. Send me an email to [email protected]

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
-Complete stock air cleaner assembly with fram air filter and also K&N air filter. $70

-New Walker exhaust muffler with new tail pipes installed, they have roughly 100km on both items. Also have used pipe from cat outlet to axles. $80

-12 blank cassette deck tapes $10

-2 stock turbo inlets $10 each

-If anyone is looking for a daily driver I am selling a 1996 Pontiac Bonneville with 254,000. Runs great and very reliable. With working A/C. $1100 sold as is

Make me an offer on any of the above items. Send me an email to [email protected]

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

-Complete stock air cleaner assembly with fram air filter and also K&N air filter. $70

-New Walker exhaust muffler with new tail pipes installed, they have roughly 100km on both items. Also have used pipe from cat outlet to axles. $100

-1 stock turbo inlets $10 each

-If anyone is looking for a daily driver I am selling a 1996 Pontiac Bonneville with 254,000. Runs great and very reliable. With working A/C. $900

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

-1 stock turbo inlets $10 each

-If anyone is looking for a daily driver I am selling a 1996 Pontiac Bonneville with 254,000. Runs great and very reliable. With working A/C. $900

1 - 5 of 5 Posts