Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It doesn't really have a turbo, but it's the best razor out there. Schick? Gimme a break! Junk! Three blades are plenty, by the way. No need for four or five. :headbang:

·
Registered
6,966 Posts
The first four shaves are great. :yup: :)

After that you might as well just let weasels rip your flesh. :crazy: :eek!:

I'm going back to the sensor two blade, smaller easier to wield, and the blades are better, not some old recycled toyota land cruiser from the 80's. :mad:

·
Someone Crown My Ass!
7,081 Posts
salvageV6 said:
The first four shaves are great. :yup: :)

After that you might as well just let weasels rip your flesh. :crazy: :eek!:

I'm going back to the sensor two blade, smaller easier to wield, and the blades are better, not some old recycled toyota land cruiser from the 80's. :mad:
I thought I was the only one that felt the Sensor is best.

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The mach III turbo is the best! Are you people crazy???!!!! :D Yes, after the first few shaves the lubricating strip begins to lose its lube. Lube losing = bad. :(

·
JR still sucks!
5,004 Posts
Screamin6 said:
Mach III Nitro is even better. And the chicks dig it cause it vibraaaaattteesssss.
:eek!:

·
Save me from myself!
3,115 Posts
I thought the Mach III turbo vibrated. :dunno: Oh well, I have that one and it's the best. I was given one of those 4 bladed Razors and it was such a PIA to use. It was impossible to clean after a good hairy swipe.

·
Neverlift Society
2,293 Posts
Gillette Fusion is by far the best razor out there. And yes, I've try them all. :sw: :yup:

·
I'm the Best!
14,818 Posts
electirc!

·
Back in Hiding
906 Posts
What is with these Razor names anyway??
I mean come on?

The Mach III Turbo Fusion Automatic Grand Hyperspace Navigator Number One Sensei Master Champion Plus is my favorite razor. It uses the latest technology in sharp and/or pointy things to shave my face- plus, it does my taxes.... and vibrates.

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
Electric first to get 80% off fast & then a blade. You get some added shaves this way, plus after the electric removes most of the beard the blade works quite smoothly & its not so irritating! Althouh, I only shave 4 times a week so the electic has to work hard as my beard drows quite quickly! The rest of my hair doesnt grow much & especially on my head where I wouldn't mind some more! :rant:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts