Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Next weekend?? Is that enough notice for everyone? Would be nice to see everyone again(including BigMike who I don't even see posting anymore so busy with the Racecar huh?? :D )I would also like to see some of the really hot TR's that don't normally attend (ahem...ttypewhite). Perhaps the east end this time to accommodate the Durham boys??

Ravi :cheers:

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
IHRA Canadian Nats at Cayuga next weekend! I'm camping for the event to see All the Action! 5-6 sec rides blasting the strip!
:headbang: :cheers: :yup:

·
fantasy tuner/investor
4,035 Posts
Can;t afford to go to those events, need to save money for the BB turbo!

·
Irish ****
1,716 Posts
Let me know if anyone sees Fred.

·
Irish ****
1,716 Posts
Woosh said:
Why do you have to "pollute" nice posts?
Pollute what? The mention of his name is that despised?... and I was talking to Ravi.
Hey Guys. I have to come back east prolly in September of October to visit family and if it isn't too cold maybe we could all meet up. When does Cayuga shut down for the year?

·
Registered
175 Posts
there is this event below or i believe there maybe another show at a whitby cdn tire this saturday...

Ajax, ON Every Saturday
May - Sept
Canadian Tire, 250 Kingston Rd. E
6pm - 9pm
Information: 905.404.8811 cruise night

·
Registered
397 Posts
Woodbridge Car Show

Woodbridge hwy 7 And Pinevalley have a car show every monday around 6ish. Anyone want to hook up?? :headbang: :cheers:

·
Registered
397 Posts
get together

Good turn out of muscle cars yesterday!!! Did not see any other nationals there, however there was 1 Monte Carlo ss there + my GN.. We should get more nationals next monday there. Its right in front of the Galaxy diner!! :headbang:

·
"BUICK'S finest BUICK"
525 Posts
Hey Dragon Lee,

Remember me? I will do my best to try and attend next monday. We need more turbo buicks out there to attend. We can all make a grand entrance with our beasts!!

Take care,

Michael :6: :cheers:

·
Registered
397 Posts
get together!

yup sure do!! Yes sounds like a plan! Would be great to see about 10 GN rolling in.... We would just freak everyone out!! hehe!! We should all try for next Monday! I think it would be a hoot!! :headbang: :D

·
Registered
397 Posts
get together!

Anyone else want to show up at Woodbridge's car show later on today around 6ish.. Would be nice to see more GN's there!!!

Every Monday
May 23 - Oct.
The Galaxy Diner
Hwy. 7 and Pine Valley Rd.
6:30 pm - 10 pm
Information: 416.709.6885

:headbang: :cheers:

·
Registered
397 Posts
get together!

Well we had 3 GN users there lastnight..Either then that there were a lot of other muscle cars there. Nice place you can park your car and then go inside and view your car and have a beer at the same time! :headbang: The 3GN that were there we got surrounded by people lol! some people where saying they want to see more GN take over the parking a lot!! We should try for next week monday and get more GN out there!! Also would be nice to see the names behind the Avatars!! BuickGNX took some pics lastnight. He will be posting them. :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Aside from the heat the show was great. Lots of high performance muscle cars in the parking lot without any rice. Got to put a beating on a black Viper on the way home. Defenatley a good turn out. Reminded me of the Texas Pit back in the early 90's.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Pics please

:cheers:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts