Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have made a few orders from them before with no problems.I recently orderd a radiator,the alradco black powder coated back in the begining of may,to make a long story short i haved received 1 incorrect radiator and still not the correct one.I just talked to them and was told they dont have any info about if one is being shipped to me.Now its over a month....Anybody else having problems with them? Should i just order straight from Alradco.Any ideas?

·
Registered
133 Posts
message bweavy on turbobuick.com. He is brian weaver the owner of gbodyparts. So he can take care of it.

·
Older than dirt
2,718 Posts
No surprise here........

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Finally got the radiator.Orderd it on May 5 got it on June 19,not so much as a sorry.If you order from them hope you never deal with there customer service!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Ive ordered 15k worth of parts from brian and had only a few hiccups but it was always a positive experience. 1 bad experience doesnt make it a bad place.

·
Registered
5 Posts
G Body is a terrible vendor. I have made 10 orders for over 5k in parts and 7 orders have had problems from either sending the wrong parts or parts missing fasteners/gaskets. Brian Weaver will get around to fixing it when he feels like it.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Im new to this. I have to order parts for my GN and have heard all good things about them.

·
Older than dirt
2,718 Posts
There are..

Im new to this. I have to order parts for my GN and have heard all good things about them.
several other vendors you can deal with.:yup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts