Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is anyone using the gasket set from Red Regal T?
I'm only concerned about the strenth of the head gaskets? anyone using these with sucess? even buying head gaskets after his kit it's still a deal....

:6:

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
He does NOT endorse using the head gaskets from his kit. I got 2 kits off him & they look identical but although fine for everyday use, he doesnt trust them for the track. This is what he told me a couple years ago. I still have a set I use for mockup or whatever. There are some kits that you can use the HG from for around the same price as his. One example is Kirban carries a set for $110 that the head gaskets & valley pan are included! They dont promote them a lot but he does have them usually. Call or mail him.
There is one other place cheaper but if I tell then I have to kill you! :yup:

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is one other place cheaper but if I tell then I have to kill you! :yup:
Now thats Funny right there...

A pm would be great david or I'll call you... unless it's ultra top secret :poon:

·
Registered
194 Posts
More_Boost!! said:
is anyone using the gasket set from Red Regal T?
I'm only concerned about the strenth of the head gaskets? anyone using these with sucess? even buying head gaskets after his kit it's still a deal....

:6:

I have had great sucess with the felpro 9441 headgasket. It is definately something I would reccomend.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
t3intercooled said:
I have had great sucess with the felpro 9441 headgasket. It is definately something I would reccomend.

I have as well but I did manage to blow a set :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts