Turbo Buick Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
like doesnt work, im guessing its the tank from 1 a auto- if it is no it doesnt come with the baffle, ive never seen an aftermarket tank come with the baffle

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
the spectra 307c comes with bafles but uses a steel dish (like a dog bowl ) around the pump pickup which is different than the high wall nylon bucket used in the stock tank, the spectra works but not the greatest if you want to try to run a low tank level at the track . my local auto parts recycler handles spectra so i got one at a fair price and no shipping, ended up switching back to the stock tank

btw tried to buy one of those tanks once from a-1 on ebay , called direct for a freind everything sounded good over phone and said it was in stock and ready for orders , he paid in full and got the runaround , never got the tank but did get credit refunded . i would stay away from them

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
not going to happen ,i dont beleiive that process can be done to our tanks with the baffles , add in the fuel injection sump bucket that makes accessing the inside impossible , short of ripping the tank in half you cant get at the inside ,
and forget coatings

1 - 5 of 5 Posts