Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
howdy, so i was about to start my car for the first time in 18 months... it cranked over, there was spark, but there is ZERO fuel pressure... soooo I was wondering if you guys can give me direction as to where to start looking...

where's the FP relay located BTY?

wes

·
Missing 2 Cylinders???
1,150 Posts
Have you check the fuse yet? Also check to make sure the loose wire in the engine bay hasn't grounded out on something.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
inj/fp fuse was burnt out... but i replaced it and still no FP..... which loose wire are you talking about?

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yep... TWICE :dunno:

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
so we got the FP to work had to re-wire the relay in my home-brew hotwire kit to get it to work beacuse there's no signal going to it.... now the engine won't start... we have spark, the cam sensor is good... we now have fuel pressure... but with a stethascope neither my co-worker nor i can hear the injectors firing... though we have not checked with a noid light yet to be sure.. we're going to put it on a scanner tommorow... but i have a scanmaster and it doesn't seem to be reading anything

am i correct to assume that my ECM may be bad???

if so, who/ where could i go to get hooked up with a new or good used one?

thanks again

wes

·
lag,what is that?
2,715 Posts
so we got the FP to work had to re-wire the relay in my home-brew hotwire kit to get it to work beacuse there's no signal going to it.... now the engine won't start... we have spark, the cam sensor is good... we now have fuel pressure... but with a stethascope neither my co-worker nor i can hear the injectors firing... though we have not checked with a noid light yet to be sure.. we're going to put it on a scanner tommorow... but i have a scanmaster and it doesn't seem to be reading anything

am i correct to assume that my ECM may be bad???

Here is a link to help you troubleshoot the no start condition.

http://www.vortexbuicks-etc.com/

1 - 9 of 9 Posts