Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's gonna make the trek??? JBenn was thinking about eating one of those HUGE $10.00 burgers!!! I was thinking of teabagging the hot sauce bucket again!!! :D

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
My balls could use a little hot sauce too... I'll go, but I'm working day shift (7a-7p). If I can leave a little early I will...IF. There is always the chance that a big last minute call could come in and trash the whole plan, but I'd love to make it to FUDDS NORTH again.
Let me know if you will definitely plan on venturing up. If you do I'll plan on driving the GN to work. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rain would keep us South!!! I'll see if JBenn would want to rock #3 and I'll take #2...that would make 3 GN's there!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
jhuber said:
Rain would keep us South!!! I'll see if JBenn would want to rock #3 and I'll take #2...that would make 3 GN's there!!! :cheers:
Looks like a 30% chance. If it's not raining in the am I'll plan on rolling to work in the Bui.

·
Mad Scientist
494 Posts
I'm in!

I'm in! I'll prob have the Ol' Dodge. :dunno: My Buick is still out of service, Although I think I FINALLY found the last of the water leaks. Buick must have used the cheapest crap for seam sealer they could find. :rant: That thing leaked worse than the Titanic! :eek!: I think I'll go home and check for water one last time before the new carpet goes in. :usa:

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
I GUARANTEE it will rain tomorrow...I just snuck in a coat of wax on the GN. :rolleyes: I'll take it to work anyway. Hopefully the weather holds out and I get outta work a little early, I could really go for a FUDDS BOOGER. :woo:

·
Registered
138 Posts
I should be able to swing by after work. Most likely around 6:30 or 7. Unfortunately with the header cracks, the GN will be staying home :( ...

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
I'll be at Fudds tonight but I won't be able to leave work till 7pm. One of the numb balls I work with is out for training today, the rat bastard. That keeps me from leaving early...that slimy c*cksucker. Save me a burger...

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Aaron B said:
One of the numb balls I work with is out for training today, the rat bastard. Save me a slimy c*cksucker!!!
Huh??? :dunno: :D

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Niiiiice :poon:

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
I finally made it!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Man your car sits HIGH... Sorry I couldn't stick around longer. Maybe next time you can get there BEFORE the cruise ENDS!!
Come to find out the reason my wife was flipping her wig is because she thought there was a prowler outside...not the Plymouth. So instead of dialing 911 she calls me and hangs up on me. Not the smartest woman in the world... Anyway, I went home and smacked some sense back into her...she needs a healthy beatin' now and again.
I'm kidding.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Aaron B said:
I'm kidding.
no your not- you dont have to lie, we wont tell :D

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Aaron, did you get a chance to eyeball CAT to see if the dump would work??? Let me know if you need any mods to be done!!! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Aaron B said:
Maybe next time you can get there BEFORE the cruise ENDS!!
That woulda been funny if I pulled out sideways in front of that STATE'Y...hehehe...I don't think HIS patrol car would of crapped out like the one by Pauly's!!! :D
Hey, does that count as a KILL?? :confused:

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
jhuber said:
That woulda been funny if I pulled out sideways in front of that STATE'Y...
Ummmmm, there was a Statey? I guess he didn't see me pull out?!?!? :wink:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts