Turbo Buick Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another Big cruise at Fudds T-Ville tonight. We'll be leaving my house 6:00...Come on down!!! :cheers: :headbang: :D

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Another fun time had by all!!! :cheers: :headbang:

Because we (them damn black cars) always show up at The Rolling Rods Fuddruckers Cruise's, the judges decided it was time to give one of our cars the trophy!!! At the time we had three GN's... Jason, Gary and I and Dave in his Monte Carlo!! The judges picked Dave's Monte...Way to go, Dave!!!

·
Original Owner
578 Posts
I wonder whats up with the rules & regulations they gave us when we entered :thinking: Also they did not have the Walmart lost roped off either. I wonder if Walmart is not going to allow them to use their lot anymore and they are just going to use Fudds lot :dunno: . So they are going to be selective on who they let in now :dunno: . Cars must be American pre 1976 or you have a modded PT Curiser :crossj: what is so f*#kin special about a modded PT :loser: Whats next modded hondas :rant:

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
The Conshohocken car show did the same thing - I was there for the first time last year with the GN...this year they want pre-1981 cars (what was special about 1981!?). Oh well...guess it'll be a MUCH smaller show this year.

Its a shame I couldn't make it to fudds last night...I was on the turnpike literally all day and got stuck in one helluva storm - hail and all!!

·
Mad Scientist
494 Posts
Damn, I've gotta get my car back together soon so I can come out and play. Who would have thought that replacing the headliner involved removing the entire sunroof just to get that F%^ing sliding sunshade out so I can recover it. :crazy: OK, Back outside to get some more work done on it. :usa:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts