Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone up for the Fudds Bridgewater cruise night next Tueday?

·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
I am interested..GN is down but it could be fun

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
I will most likely be in...unless I'm in the garage putting the slug back together. Depends on when my engine building bitch wants to come up to finish this thang already...

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Let me know if you need any help. I won't be able to work from home on Tuesday but hope to be home by 5:30. I can pick you up if you are in.

·
Mad Scientist
494 Posts
SOunds good to me! My GN interior is all over my house, so I can't bring that, but I'll find something to bring with me. :usa:

·
Got boost?
217 Posts
I can't in my car, but hopefully I can make an appearance and hang out with you guys.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
how come hoober has 4 running TRs and the rest of us have none?

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
ajt86 said:
how come hoober has 4 running TRs and the rest of us have none?
I'm hoping to change that sooooon. Weather looks like it will suck from now till.... I'll assume Fudds is off for tonight.
I'm going to spend some quality time with the Buick today in the garage, see what I can get done. I NEED this thing to run soon. If anyone is around or up to it today...come help?!?!?!?

·
Thunder Down Under
349 Posts
It's dry here as of now and I'm about 20 minutes from Bridgewater. I'll be up in that area tonight, perhaps I'll see a few of you.

-Jade

·
Got boost?
217 Posts
Aaron B said:
I'm hoping to change that sooooon. Weather looks like it will suck from now till.... I'll assume Fudds is off for tonight.
I'm going to spend some quality time with the Buick today in the garage, see what I can get done. I NEED this thing to run soon. If anyone is around or up to it today...come help?!?!?!?
Give me a call if you need a hand with some stuff.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts