Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Money Pit
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys-
Selling my Glock 19 gen 3. It's in excellent condition, with exactly 450 rounds through it. I bought it new from X-Ring supply in Newark, DE in January of 2012. I've got all the original packaging/2 clips/speed loader, and a Gunvault Mini (GV 1000S | GunVault). I've also got a range bag and IWB holster for it.

If you're interested, drop me an offer at mjdwyer23 at gmail.com. All state laws apply, buyer to pay for FFL if out of state of DE. Thanks!

·
Will Boost 4 Boobies!!!
2,768 Posts
Love Glocks. Did you upgrade or are you just making room for some stuff?

·
Will Boost 4 Boobies!!!
2,768 Posts
Just saw your other thread. I guess getting rid of it is the only option since CA gun laws suck! Good Luck.

·
Registered
947 Posts
glock..

hey Jay is it easy to get a permit here in Jersey?

·
Money Pit
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Love Glocks. Did you upgrade or are you just making room for some stuff?
Yeah man, don't feel,like dealing with it! I'll let it all go for $400.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Glock is a great gun. Have the .45 cal glock 21sf myself. Upgraded from the 9mm 17. That's a great price too.

·
Will Boost 4 Boobies!!!
2,768 Posts
Carmello,

Its not "hard" to obtain a Firearms ID card and a Pistol Permit, just can be a long process. Depending on your township and how quick they handle/process your paperwork it could/should take 30 days but some folks in NJ complained its taken them months(2-8 months) to obtain the required paperwork to purchase a gun. Personally my town is quick and I received my paperwork back in 30-35 days.

Here is a link explaining the process:
http://www.njsp.org/info/pdf/firearms/072913_firearms_app_procedure.pdf

You will need to fill these forms out and drop off at your local police station.

http://www.njsp.org/info/pdf/firearms/sts-033.pdf
http://www.njsp.org/info/pdf/firearms/sp-066.pdf

They will inform you where/who to call to be fingerprinted, as well as any additional forms that need to be filled out. Most townships use a 3rd party and do not do fingerprinting in house anymore. Once that scheduled/competed your references you list on the app must return their forms a promptly as possible(another possible delay if they are slow to return the questionnaire) and you wait to be called to pick up your Firearms ID card and your pistol permit. The finger printing cost around $65 paid via money order only to the company doing the finger printing,to your local PD- $18 for background check, the FID card is $5, and each pistol permit is $2 paid to your local PD. Apply for multiple permits at least 2-3 per application. Each pistol permit is good for 90 days and can be extended another 90 before expiration. In NJ you can buy only 1 gun per 31 days(known as 1 gun a month), and with the delays in processing its best to have the permits ready in case you want to buy something. Some guys apply for 5 permits at a time then apply again before the 5th is about to expire so they always have a permit ready.

I think I pretty much covered it all. Ohh if you buy a long gun, you only need a FID, no additional permits needed. Call your local PD and ask to speak with the person who handle the applications. They are usually pretty helpful in guiding you in timelines for the process in your town. Ohh and dont ever try to apply for a concealed carry permit in NJ. You'll NEVER:rant: be able to obtain on unless your ex police, a govt official, or armor car guard. another reason NJ sucks! There are ways though you can obtain a non resident concealed carry permit that will allow you to carry in reciprocating states such as PA,DE, VA. Thats for another discussion though. :sw:

·
Will Boost 4 Boobies!!!
2,768 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Its not "hard" to obtain a Firearms ID card and a Pistol Permit, just can be a long process. Depending on your township and how quick they handle/process your paperwork it could/should take 30 days but some folks in NJ complained its taken them months(2-8 months) to obtain the required paperwork to purchase a gun. Personally my town is quick and I received my paperwork back in 30-35 days.

Here is a link explaining the process:
http://www.njsp.org/info/pdf/firearm..._procedure.pdf

You will need to fill these forms out and drop off at your local police station.

http://www.njsp.org/info/pdf/firearms/sts-033.pdf
http://www.njsp.org/info/pdf/firearms/sp-066.pdf

They will inform you where/who to call to be fingerprinted, as well as any additional forms that need to be filled out. Most townships use a 3rd party and do not do fingerprinting in house anymore. Once that scheduled/competed your references you list on the app must return their forms a promptly as possible(another possible delay if they are slow to return the questionnaire) and you wait to be called to pick up your Firearms ID card and your pistol permit. The finger printing cost around $65 paid via money order only to the company doing the finger printing,to your local PD- $18 for background check, the FID card is $5, and each pistol permit is $2 paid to your local PD. Apply for multiple permits at least 2-3 per application. Each pistol permit is good for 90 days and can be extended another 90 before expiration. In NJ you can buy only 1 gun per 31 days(known as 1 gun a month), and with the delays in processing its best to have the permits ready in case you want to buy something. Some guys apply for 5 permits at a time then apply again before the 5th is about to expire so they always have a permit ready.

I think I pretty much covered it all. Ohh if you buy a long gun, you only need a FID, no additional permits needed. Call your local PD and ask to speak with the person who handle the applications. They are usually pretty helpful in guiding you in timelines for the process in your town. Ohh and dont ever try to apply for a concealed carry permit in NJ. You'll NEVER be able to obtain on unless your ex police, a govt official, or armor car guard. another reason NJ sucks! There are ways though you can obtain a non resident concealed carry permit that will allow you to carry in reciprocating states such as PA,DE, VA. Thats for another discussion though.

:eek!: In PA u fill out a form, wait about 2 weeks for them to do a background check then go pick up your permit...and that's for a concealed weapon permit good for 4 years!

·
Registered
208 Posts
:eek!: In PA u fill out a form, wait about 2 weeks for them to do a background check then go pick up your permit...and that's for a concealed weapon permit good for 4 years!
Bob, I walked in and a 1/2 hour later I had a permit to carry! Thats why Jersey sucks when it comes to that!

·
Registered
947 Posts
toys that kills...

You Pa guys are lucky i'm jealous:D i wish it's that easy here in Joicy

·
Registered
128 Posts
That's one reason why I'm moving from jersey to az no permit needed to carry,there's only I think three states like that.In az the do offer a permit also but not needed and you can own the fun guns out there.

·
Money Pit
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Had 5 buyers lined up in 3 mins after posting on my work bulletin board. Apparently with the new MD laws enacting on 10/1, folks are desperate! Pistol is sold.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.