Turbo Buick Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
***For Sale***

Growing up is a real pain! I'm house hunting now and looking to sell my toys. I'd probably be selling them anyway, since I'm just not as into the hobby anymore. It IS still fun to rumble down the street... that never gets old, but I don't have the time to enjoy it and now I have more pressing responsibilities.

The price is obo. Be sure to contact me with any questions directly by the e-mail listed on the link.

-Brett

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I know.... I missed the heading. LOL My only excuse as someone who earned a double-major Bachelor's degree in just 18 months and a Master's in 21 months is..... I was dead tired. That's it. It's my only excuse and I'm sticking to it. LOL

You're from MD? I was down there all last Summer working in Mitchellville near DC running a place called Collington Episcopal Lifecare Community. Was a bear pulling it out of the fire, but was also a great experience. You guys don't know how good you've got it down there with the dating scene. So many hot smart young women everywhere. I was bringing someone new home every 10th day. So yeah, I love Maryland/DC/Arlington! :usa:

Enjoy whatever I left down there for you guys :D :poon:

·
Help computer!
913 Posts
Brett 31979 said:
You guys don't know how good you've got it down there with the dating scene. So many hot smart young women everywhere. I was bringing someone new home every 10th day. So yeah, I love Maryland/DC/Arlington! :usa:

Enjoy whatever I left down there for you guys :D :poon:
LOL!!! Yeah right :rotflmao: Now TX and FLA is the place to be for that!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts