Turbo Buick Forums banner

From Memory Hope this makes sense!!

323 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  Just a Six??
In the Oil Cooler Adapter there is a pencil size hole with some kind of plate or rubber or something on the opening. Is that the pressure relief or related to it? If not what is that hole for?? Please Forgive the explanation as it's been a few years since I've looked at it!! dunno
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Without going out to find an adapter to look at, I suspect that is the cooler bypass. Should have a spring behind it.

As soon as you said spring I do remember there is one. On the money again Steve! cheers
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.