Turbo Buick Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While cleaning out my garage, I found a book called "Kirbans Guide to 1986and 1987 Buick Turbo Regals". I briefly thumbed through it and found page 397 to be completely stunning.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
i just went over to my book shelf and popped the book open- looking good rich :D

i hope my wedding looks like that

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
I am sure it has something to do with me, is that my wedding pic by chance?

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
Buicksx2 said:

Eeyup. :yup:
Times change,eh Rich? :wink:

·
Unnaturally Aspirated
2,327 Posts
Wow.... can't believe I never saw that before.... I tried reading that book once but I slipped into a coma by page 20....

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
The Radius Kid said:
Eeyup. :yup:
Times change,eh Rich? :wink:
>>> Sure do RK.............times and peoples attitudes sure do.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
rastaz said:
Wow.... can't believe I never saw that before.... I tried reading that book once but I slipped into a coma by page 20....
me too- i even tried little by little in the bathroom- i put it on the shelf it was boring

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Buicksx2 said:

An entire page and a half dedicated to you with a picture of your chauffer as well, glad it didnt rain that day.
Will you autograph mine?

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
ULYCYC said:
If you bring your books to Norwalk I'm sure Rich will autograph the page for you. :cool:
>>>Artie and I will be at Norwalk next week and wil sign whatever the fans wish, T-shirts, hats, boobs you name it.

Bill if I autograph the book for you that would make two autographed items you would have of mine, the autographed ticket stub you won off Ebay last year and now this. I appreciate the hero worship I really do.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Buicksx2 said:
>>>Artie and I will be at Norwalk next week and wil sign whatever the fans wish, T-shirts, hats, boobs you name it.

Bill if I autograph the book for you that would make two autographed items you would have of mine, the autographed ticket stub you won off Ebay last year and now this. I appreciate the hero worship I really do.

That would make 3 little buddy, remember the "dance" DVD?

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
EightSecV6 said:
That would make 3 little buddy, remember the "dance" DVD?
>>> LOL yeah I forgot about that dance video......that's a killer.

·
I piss excellence!!!
1,883 Posts
Ahh poo!! Can somebody post something I am very curios to see this :D

Thanks,

·
8,392 Posts
:D... best i could do..

Attachments

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Gothmog said:
:D... best i could do..

That looks like one of those "proof of Bigfoot" pictures...I can't make out a Rich Rezes or anything from that. Poor effort Gothmog! :rant: :cool:

·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
Zap said:
That looks like one of those "proof of Bigfoot" pictures...I can't make out a Rich Rezes or anything from that. Poor effort Gothmog! :rant: :cool:

thats because he has hair in that picture

·
8,392 Posts
Zap said:
don't blame me, blame Kirban. Its a crap pic repro from the Grand News. It aint much better in print.

PS Bigfoot is REAL

1 - 20 of 24 Posts