Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you think, Steve? There is an extra bonus in there too. :poon:

http://today.reuters.com/news/newsa...RUKOC_0_US-GERMANY-FERRARI.xml&src=rss&rpc=22

BERLIN (Reuters) - A woman living in Germany is auctioning off her red Ferrari Enzo sports car and including a little extra in the package -- herself.

The 26-year-old has invited bids on Internet auction site ebay starting at 1.25 million euros ($1.6 million). She said she was rich herself, liked her car and was looking for a man who could foot the bill for such a luxury.

"Only a millionaire could afford such a car," said the woman, who gave her name as Leila and said she once worked as a singer in Syria. "I want a man who doesn't like me just for my money."

Leila said she would meet with interested bidders but would need to see the bidder's passport and proof of capital. No bids have been made yet in the auction which ends in a week.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ferrari-ENZO-F6...81QQihZ011QQcategoryZ9801QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
Need a picture first...of the car, of course

That would leave me pretty cash strapped, so I might be interested in a lease with a purchase option. :sw:

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
If she is really rich, she is probably more interested in other, more, sybaritic pleasures. Therefore, I would say I am going out in the car.

Now, if she is an impositor with a stolen car, then, she would probably kill me.

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
means she is into luxury for her kicks and has probably lost that lovin' feeling :crazy:

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Zap said:
A Ferrari and a 26 year old. I wonder which one would kill Steve first? :poon:
Well, with his eye sight he probably wouldn't know which one he is driving. :wink: :sw:

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
I would know...if I had to get off and walk...I would be driving the Ferrari :cheers:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts