Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reluctantly putting a feeler out - I have a Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier amp with a half-stack (4x12) slant speaker cabinet (on wheels). Amp is in mint condition with foot pedal, covers for both the amp and the speaker, and I may have to dig but I'm sure I have all the paperwork/manuals to it as well.

This is NOT a cheapo amp. This is the real-deal, hand-made, diamondplate encrusted "will blow your face off" amp more suited to someone who needs it.

Looking to get $1800 for the combo (amp and cabinet) but entertaining offers. Its a few years old but as far as I know has never been played out or abused. All tubes are functional.

You can see pics of the same amp here (note the $2k price tag for JUST the amp part):

Mesa/Boogie Triple Rectifier (Diamond Plate Grille) | Sweetwater.com

I dont necessarily need to sell it, but as things are I doubt I'll ever get to really use it much. If anyone's interested shoot me a PM.

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
i asked my buddy who has a band and this was his reply:

That is a serious face melting amp – Ive owned Single Recto and Dual Recto, but never Triple.

I might have someone interested in the cabinet – if you were willing to split them up. It is a Mesa cab correct?

Let me know, no rush, and if you can sell the pair that is the way to go.

I’ll post pictures of the amp at the recording studios I work with and push it on facebook to my guitar friends

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is a Mesa Cabinet, I'd rather sell them as a combo. The cabinet has factory wheels on it too.

Stefan, it goes up to 12 but I think I've only had it as high as 3...the 100yr old house couldn't take that kind of abuse LOL.

·
Mad Scientist
494 Posts
Note to self.....Next time I have to demo a room invite Jeff and his amp to jam for a bit. :D

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bumpin it up - I decided its gotta go. If anyone is seriously interested please make an offer. I also found all the original manuals for it as well, and hopefully in the next week or so I'll get some pics.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts