1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Will Boost 4 Boobies!!!
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD

16"x 8"
2 Fronts & 2 Rears
Will have a fresh coat of black Black paint (originally black, not gold)
w/ polished lips with a nice shine. No curb rash/damage. No tires.

Asking $450 OBO
Pics coming once cleaned up! MAGNA guys first!

·
Buick Hypochondriac
3,236 Posts
16"x 8"
2 Fronts & 2 Rears
Will have a fresh coat of black Black paint (originally black, not gold)
w/ polished lips with a nice shine. No curb rash/damage. No tires.

Asking $450 OBO
Pics coming once cleaned up! MAGNA guys first!
Dimpled? Non dimpled? Any chance you'd split the set?

·
Estimator
3,627 Posts
what are you going to do with one front and one rear silly .

i know this has been discussed for years and theres so much chatter its hard to find an answer without reading 200 threads so here goes the short version

dimpled refers to the depression in the spoke end at the drum
dimpled are one piece rims ,
non dimpled dont have the depression and are 2 piece rims with a center and the drum section welded together (makes it easier to move for a custom offset)

GTA rims 16x8 and are much lighter than stock at 17lbs ea vs 32lb for stock GN steel 15x7

rear GTA rims have 5 1/4 backspace (rims are 8" thats 8" between beads ..8.5" outer edge to edge)
front GTA rims have 4 3/8 back space (dimpled rims have slightly less BS)

the GTA rears fit in the rear with 1" spacer and they fit fine ( you will need to have long wheelstuds like moser 8255's)
GTA rears fit the front with a thin 5/16 spacer (too close to tierod end) , longer studs from GM/dorman make this easy or use the et-cone lugnuts

and while everyone will tell you that you want four front GTAs, the fronts GTAs do fit on the front or rear but
the front rims mounted on front stick out too farand can rub the wheelhous on turns , the gta rear rim with a 5/16 spacer has a better set with 8" rim than the gta front rim

gta fronts mount just fine on the rear but due to axle center issues common on these cars you may need a thin spacer on some cars to clear the frame with 255 drag radials

gta rims use a 3" pop in center cap , you can run the firebird cap and use custom logo center emblems or even use the original Ttype rim center caps
gtas use cone style lug nuts
Paul,

If you ever write a book on the Buick Turbo, I would buy it!

Jay,

Good price on the wheels, if I didn't have 10 wheels in the garage now, these would be sold.

Chuck

·
Will Boost 4 Boobies!!!
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They are dimpled version. These are pending sale Tuesday. I'll let those interested know for sure after Tuesday.

·
Will Boost 4 Boobies!!!
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SOLD SOLD SOLD

1 - 7 of 7 Posts