Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I might get a few dirty replies for making a post about football. None the less, no guts no glory.

How about those SK Riders :cheers: Pulling a horse shoe out of there a$$ and beating Winnipeg. I've season tickets and bet against my team to lose by 20 points. I was happy to see them win; sad to lose $20. I'm going double or nothing in the next game on Winnipeg again as we've not beat the Bombers at home since 94.

CONGRATS TO MILT STEGALL! :cheers:

Good luck in the next game!

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Winnipeg really sucks this year! I have only gone to one game. I will be going to the next one. The banjo bowl is always entertaining! Remember it doen't matter if you score during the game, as long as you score after the game! :wink:

·
Moderator/Procrastinator
1,500 Posts
No kidding, the Bombers blow. I don't even watch football anymore because our team sucks! We should just get rid of them and get an NHL team back, at least the Jets didn't suck THAT bad.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I might get a few dirty replies for making a post about football. None the less, no guts no glory.

How about those SK Riders :cheers: Pulling a horse shoe out of there a$$ and beating Winnipeg. I've season tickets and bet against my team to lose by 20 points. I was happy to see them win; sad to lose $20. I'm going double or nothing in the next game on Winnipeg again as we've not beat the Bombers at home since 94.

CONGRATS TO MILT STEGALL! :cheers:

Good luck in the next game!
Is anyone know a good place here in PP to buy football shirts? I´m not looking for markets, but a store where they have football shirts?? Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts