Turbo Buick Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally made it to the track Wed nite. Cecil was packed. I got two passes in 4 hours :mad: . Anyway The first pass of the year was the following.

60ft----1.479 :eek!: on the mickey thompsons
1/[email protected]
1/[email protected]

I gotta tell ya, the car left so hard I felt light headed. I left on about 9 lbs. I shortshifted first to second and second to third. I had the shift light set at 5800 and it seemed to be screaming and the light wasn'nt coming on. I think the new height of the back tires is affecting the gear ratio. I lost about 2mph in the 1/8 and 4 to 5 in the quarter. Boost thru the traps was 23lbs. The egts were 1570's. I got 2.6 degrees of knock on the shift I think because it was at 56 mph on the scanmaster. .The second pass was very similar.

60ft----1.52
1/[email protected]
1/[email protected]

Gotta love driving 160 miles round trip, putting 5 gallons of C-16 in the tank, dropping the air pressure in the street tires and busting off 10's :headbang:

·
nero v. 2.0
3,323 Posts
Wow...

Just wow...

I love that damn car, I felt light headed when you gave me that quick run down BAltimore Pk up at GBP!!!

Nice runs and killer 60'!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
When are you bringing it back for the 3.73's? :D

·
Dr. Nehi
1,011 Posts
Fantastic result Marley! That is one nasty street car. Glad to see she's treating you well!

Best,
Scott

·
Registered
967 Posts
nice runs man.. looks like cecil has that new launch pad set up :headbang: ..

·
TTA#219
1,587 Posts
Nice runs,Car is really moving :yup:

·
Tattooed White Trash
1,162 Posts
Nice times Marley!! :headbang: :cheers:

·
aka BURNRBR
874 Posts
liked that 60' dude.