Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would share my results with fellow Turbo Buick lovers... I went 11.61 @ 118.49 with a 1.722 60 footer. I was in the 11.60's all day..

It was fun beating up on open header big blocks.. I wish you could have seen the looks on their faces...

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
Way to go! Nice short times....one of the great things about these cars is going fast without making noise and leaving the loser wondering how it could be possible.

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
Nice work.You're running real good.

------------------
Give em' hell!

·
Occasional participant.
154 Posts
Where are you racing, Cicero? I used to live in Rome, Potsdam and Lowville. I tried to buy a GN from the Buick dealer in Watertown in 87. Couldn't get one so I went to Rochester and bought one of seven they had on the lot. Lots of motorheads in Rochester.

------------------
87 GN, original owner

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea.. These times were at Cicero.. Usually we go to NYIRP. www.nyirp.com Here is my combo..(Not thet exciting but it works)

John Craig TA60 (25 psi)
PTE Front Mount
009's
Red's Volt Booster
Red's 107 Chip
2800 Stall with stock tranny
totally stock engine and no porting (yet)
Upgraded pump with hotwire
adjustable FPR
HP Adjustable wastegate actuater
Terry Houston DP
ATR single Shot
Mickey Thompson 28x10.5x15 Slicks
HR Parts tranny and motor mounts
and some of your basic turbo Regal tweeking.

If you get a chance check out my car club's webpage... www.essaclub.com

·
Registered
6,966 Posts
No rain there eh?

Must be outta the radar...

Looooonnnngg drive from CT.

Good times....

·
Registered
53 Posts
Are you guys shifting into overdrive during your runs or leaving it in drive? In drive I can't get a better trap speed than 114 with Nittos.

------------------
87 GN
TE44, THDP, Poston Headers, CAS V4, Blue Tops, Lunati H-200-200 cam, Street Brawler converter, Hotwired XP Pump, Hemco Plenum, MAF Translator, Lubrant and Armstrong chips, ATR 2 1/2" exhaust

1 - 11 of 11 Posts