Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a few things I'm going to be selling, figured I'd post em here too:

1. I have a cabinet/countertop/sink combo that would be basically build a kitchen for an apartment. The countertop is rougly 8 feet long with a complete line of white cabinets w/drawers underneath. There's also a fiberglass single-bowl sink with Moen hardware. Everything is NEW and practically unused - the previous owner of my house started to install this in the basement but I'm not going to need it. Probably going to ask $500 for everything. Countertop is the gray formica you typically see at home depot/lowes. (Lowes has the cabinets at nearly $100 a unit). This setup would be a cheap upgrade to a rental unit.

2. I also have an additional 3 or so cabinets and a shorter white formica countertop like for a laundry room. The countertop is rougly 6ft long - the cabinets don't completely fill in the bottom (ie there's a gap underneath) but it looks good regardless. $150 (or I'll do a deal for this if you buy the setup above).

3. I have a Blueprint cabinet I bought for my garage and its too big for what I wanted to use it for. This cabinet is a "flat file" cabinet, where it has 5 drawers each about 2" deep. The cabinet/drawers are about 42"w x 32"d x 16"h. Its well built and would be awesome for tools or anything you want to "lay out" for easy access in a drawer. $100

4. I have a 2 drawer steel file cabinet, basic white. $20

5. I have a JET free-standing drill press that needs some work - it has a 1hp motor which works fine, but the pulley that goes on the top of the drill shaft has a crack in it. In addition, the top lid for the belt box is missing as well. Asking $30 for this. Could be used for a grinder/polisher stand, or throw a new pulley on it and use it (or weld the existing pulley).

PM me for more info on any of this. I'll post pics as I get them. (In the flat file pic, the one I have is only the top part you see)

Attachments

·
Mad Scientist
494 Posts
Hey Jeffy....:npics: :D

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Added pics! (and reserving this spot for more)

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
#'s 4+5 - Small file cab and drill press SOLD.

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Blue print cab sold!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts