Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had it yet?? It's a huge hit around here. I went to my Buddys deli & I'll tell ya, I had 14 of those suckers.... They are SOOOO good. You gotta have them with ducksause...

Hurry up & go to your nearest Deli & tell them, "I want my Ferret meat"....

·
I piss excellence!!!
1,883 Posts
I have never heard of this delicacy ya weirdo... :D . Next ya gonna tell me you like rat burgers :eek!:

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
You have never eaten if you haven't had Ferret Brains on a stick! :headbang:

·
Full Head Of Hair!!!!
4,347 Posts
Joe,
This is just a weak attempt by Jim to get around us......He is shaking in his boots at the thought of us :D

·
I piss excellence!!!
1,883 Posts
Gnat352 said:
Joe,
This is just a weak attempt by Jim to get around us......He is shaking in his boots at the thought of us :D
My man Joe, did I ever tell you how right you are all the time. Well if I didn't allow me to tell you now.... Your right :D . Hey Jim, got any cool plunger stories to tell us :D :D

·
Full Head Of Hair!!!!
4,347 Posts
You got it buddy :cheers:....Us Joe's gotta stick together :cheers: , even if Jim Rome likes the plunger :crazy:

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
joenational said:
. Hey Jim, got any cool plunger stories to tell us :D :D
>>> Yes I do, I was driving a rental car & I hit a ditch & my airbags popped...What a dumba$$ :poon:

·
Full Head Of Hair!!!!
4,347 Posts
Low Blow......ya liberal :yup:

·
I piss excellence!!!
1,883 Posts
Quit stealing stories, that is my story so get your own. Now once again let me say it slowly .....any.....good.....plunger.....stories..... :D

·
JR still sucks!
5,004 Posts
joenational said:
Now once again let me say it slowly .....any.....good.....plunger.....stories..... :D
Say that to the NYPD officer that stops you in NYC.

·
I piss excellence!!!
1,883 Posts
1FASTV6 said:
Say that to the NYPD officer that stops you in NYC.
No. thank you :D

·
Full Head Of Hair!!!!
4,347 Posts
Artie,
Can you and Ed adopt me :D

·
Resident Slut
5,477 Posts
joenational said:
I have never heard of this delicacy ya weirdo... :D . Next ya gonna tell me you like rat burgers :eek!:
rat burger, ferret burger... it's all the same :yup:

Nasty Wendy said:
I like Ferret-Nut-Butter. :yup:
OK you are just sick ... please pass the butter :crazy:

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
joenational said:
Quit stealing stories, that is my story so get your own. Now once again let me say it slowly .....any.....good.....plunger.....stories..... :D

>>> Yes, I was at a race in Cecil county & I had to take a pee. I went to the restroom & I saw you in there with the plunger stuck to the wall with your backside against it... :eek!: I peed outside....

I think this was you

Attachments

·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
my favorite are ferret pancakes...the ones you see on the side of the road are the best...them is some good eatin

·
I piss excellence!!!
1,883 Posts
JimRome said:
I think this was you
Nope, your wrong that wasn't me. Good try though :D

·
Full Head Of Hair!!!!
4,347 Posts
Joe,
I think that was Jim Rome when he was younger :yup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, Ranger and his new ferret Person here!
These are probably some rather obvious questions, but I didn't run into them when I was doing the research before getting my new buddy and wanted to check with more experienced people before I do anything else.
  1. In regards to Litter Training - I found a corner he seems to prefer to put the litter pan, but since putting it there he seems to be avoiding using that corner aside from one time where I caught him in there and gave him some extra praise and a treat for it. Should I move it to his new corner now, or let it go for a few days? I've only really ever had cats before, so I'm not 100% sure how long to give him before I try and move it around.
  2. When we bought the cage, it was one of those Ferret Nation ones - I'd read they were supposed to be good, so there didn't seem to be any issues right away. I'm noticing Ranger seems to be tripping and falling a lot on the wire bottom on each level though since it's not a flat surface. Is there a good way to make a safe shelf for him so he's less likely to trip?
  3. Finally, the Lady I bought him from mentioned transitioning his food off of being moistened with water later on,(Currently on Marshall's pet food, he was born January 3rd) but didn't say when to do that. I figured that would be in about another 3-4 weeks when he starts going back in for further shots, but I'm not 100% sure. Does this sound about right?
As I said, these are probably fairly obvious questions, but I honestly could not find the answer to any of them for the life of me. I really want to make sure everything goes great for Ranger since he's so amazing. I appreciate any help or other advice anyone has too!

ferret enrichment

1 - 20 of 20 Posts