Turbo Buick Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:cheers: is that a light saber or are you just happy to see me...and Joe your hands are in your pockets again :poon:

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
The force was certainly with us, the light sabre made cool noise when I did my R2D2 impersonation..........was cool to watch.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
damn you north jersey guys never invite me to hang out for the fesitvities :rant:

·
15,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ajt86 said:
damn you north jersey guys never invite me to hang out for the fesitvities :rant:
when you drop off your car we can have a party :cheers:

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
gbsean said:
when you drop off your car we can have a party :cheers:
>>> Make sure he brings his own light sabre.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
i got a light saber for my birthday last year sweeeeeet :headbang:

sean im finally making progress- the fix on the header pannel worked great. after saturday the car wont be a t top anymore so you wont have to worry about that :D atleast im like 2 1/2 hours away so i wont be bugging you when your doing it :yup:

your gonna get it and it wont have any interior or rubber or glass. the only thing we will need to tape off is my nice new suspension peices. im gonna mock up the fuel system and everything then pull the cell and lines out when its ready to go.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
oh yea and joe ive seen whats in joes pockets- you dont wanna know :crazy:

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
Joe had some friends over prior to helping us paint Artie's car:

·
15,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ajt86 said:
oh yea and joe ive seen whats in joes pockets- you dont wanna know :crazy:
and everyone one wonders why they call him Ferret Joe..Gerbils are too small...just kinding joe you know I love you :D

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
hey joe when are you gonna get rid of that wanna be TR and get yourself a real one :D

we gotta get the paint done this winter so next season i can show you guys on the JCC team how to take a TR down the track :yup:

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
Buicksx2 said:
Joe had some friends over prior to helping us paint Artie's car:

Tough group Rich.
I wouldn't mess with those bad *ssses.
BTW,you look like you're thinking: "Don't mess this up or I'll Hoffa your butt!".
Am I close? :dunno:

·
Full Head Of Hair!!!!
4,347 Posts
Thus is why I love being a JCC member, cause you guys always make me laugh :D The starwars pic was taken about 2 days ago at Art's house. His kids are older then me, so they get to play with the toys first :D

Me and Richie carefully look at the car to make sure all is well. We have the best vision on the JCC squad :yup:

Sean, I love you to :D

Andrew, JCC will be seeing some v-8 buick power, with a hint of forced induction :D

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
sweet joe you gotta get that project off the ground soon. ive been slacking on mine but now that im getting a new body this weekend since my t top body was like swiss cheese- itll be cake. i cant wait for the paint to be done- i have so many parts laying around for this thing i dont know where to begin :D

·
Full Head Of Hair!!!!
4,347 Posts
Andrew,
My car has T-Tops :rolleyes: :D , not that big a deal, just need to cage it then the car will be fine :yup:, I got all braces to, so that helps a lot :yup:

Suspension is Bilstiens all around, with moog 5606 in front, and cargo in the rears. Artie P. has the ATR bar for me, and I bought the boxing kit for my lowers from Paul Ferry :yup:. Just need some bushings, and Tubular's and I will be set as far as suspension goes.

Most $$$ is the procharger/intercooler, and the heads and intake port. But after it's done, it will be well worth it :yup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts