Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do ya'll know anything about this system?

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I want to know how good it is and what you need to use it, laptop or what? And how much it costs. Looking to put it on a pretty fast GN.

·
Registered
243 Posts
IMO, the faster the car the more you need it. I sell them for $1975 with a start up program. Nearly any laptop will operate it.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Cal, Are they difficult to operate?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Unless you plan on going into the 9's, go with Steve Yaklins.. MaxEffort Chip.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I beg to differ, R. Garcia went a 9.60 w/ the ME-R

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
And, Mark Jackson went faster with a Stage set up. (on the defaults-no set up required)

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I'm looking to run low 10's so I should be ok then? Hey ya'll I guess it's true what they say, this Biuck bug bit me and now I can't shake it. Just gotta go faster, 1st t/r was 2 yrs ago, 2nd last Dec., now I've bought a 10 sec. car. Damn this could get expensive. powersix

·
Fuhgeddaboudit
18,613 Posts
DDTurbo6:
I beg to differ, R. Garcia went a 9.60 w/ the ME-R
He also blew up at Reynolds. Also Cotton blew up with his Fast system. There is no magic in any system. Max E is great for the price and is more then most can use. Fast is much more money but has many more features. You can hit your goal with either product. I'm in the low 11's with a $50 chip.There are also guys at the same point with Fast and Max E setups. Research it good and make the choice for your budget and car not what everyone else says.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts