Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I'm the Best!
14,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
why are people so secretive? lets say your running a TSS car. you ask someone what their combo is but they just say.. "oh its alittle of this and alittle of that". WTF?

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Well, anything that's competetive is gonna be that way, right? Most musicians wont tell you about every pedal they're using. A lot of body builders keep the info about the supplements they take to themselves, right?

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
a little edge is all one needs...no use in opening your hood and 'splaining everything.

·
I'm the Best!
14,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i dunno i never keep anything a secret with my car. never did. i just dont see the point. thats just me i guess.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
firebird_1252 said:
i dunno i never keep anything a secret with my car. never did. i just dont see the point. thats just me i guess.
Well, I can't claim to know who (if anyone) you're speaking of in particular, but if that is someone who makes money from racing it makes sense....."You win on Sunday, you sell on Monday". :dunno:

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
firebird_1252 said:
why are people so secretive? lets say your running a TSS car. you ask someone what their combo is but they just say.. "oh its alittle of this and alittle of that". WTF?

>>IMO, Theres alot of time & money invested in a combo, The R&D was done on the persons Dime to stay ahead of the competion. So you gotta understand that theres no way you should think that they will tell you.

It's not personal, just business. Does John Force tell Rich Rezes??

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
No, but he talks to Erica who passes it along to Rich

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
JimRome said:
>>IMO, Theres alot of time & money invested in a combo, The R&D was done on the persons Dime to stay ahead of the competion. So you gotta understand that theres no way you should think that they will tell you.

It's not personal, just business. Does John Force tell Rich Rezes??
I heard Rich is John Force's R&D advisor! :yup:

·
I'm the Best!
14,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
jim i understand that and i guess i should rephrase what i said. when a friend asks you what you have why not just say? i'm not talking about any particular just in general.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
firebird_1252 said:
jim i understand that and i guess i should rephrase what i said. when a friend asks you what you have why not just say? i'm not talking about any particular just in general.

>>>I can't answer for anyone but myself, But somethings are better left alone. If you do your homework, It should be your homework.If that makes sense.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts