Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, im bout ready for my exhaust system to be placed, I am getting the TH dp(of course)i really wanted to get the dual 3inch exhaust from ATR (for looks , mainly).
I came accross the 2 3/4 inch exhaust from ramchargers, anyone have this system or tried it? i also wanna know how loud it would be with no mufflers, just straight duals. I dont care bout how loud it is (kinda like it loud) because its not a daily driver. thanks for any response.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
I run a 3" single that's homemade. With a Dynomax 3" "race bullet" muffler and it's just enough to keep from being obnoxious. I wouldn't want to drive the car everyday like this, because at expressway speed with no boost it's pretty annoying, but at idle and with the boost spinning up the car sounds great. That's the best Idea of straight pipes I can give. I know of cars with about a 5" long 3" dia. dump off the turbo, and they are loud, very loud.

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
I have a 2 3/4" system from Cotton....I suspect it is the same one. Comes with Ultraflows that have been expanded to slip over 2 3/4" tubing....drones more that the 2.5" did with ultraflows but not a bad system for the price....not stainless, of course.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts