Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
fantasy tuner/investor
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are on enroute to Cayuga, the Borg is no where to be seen! Will be losing signal soon so wish us luck. The fast is working smooth as a kitten ............

·
blank
2,898 Posts
With YOUR car?

And the Delta quadrant ends at Yonge, you should know that Barkley.

·
ASSIMILATING HUMANS
98 Posts
We are on enroute to Cayuga, the Borg is no where to be seen! Will be losing signal soon so wish us luck. The fast is working smooth as a kitten ............
wE aRe eVerYwHeRe dUmBasS. wE aRe iNtErCePtIng yOuR primItiVe sIGnaLs. eNd oF trAnsmIsSion.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts

Give em hell Norbs:yup:

Ravi

·
ASSIMILATING HUMANS
98 Posts
oUr lOng rAngE sCanNeRs seE yOu rUnNinG dOwn tHe tRack. YOu apPeAr tO bE oUt oF BREaThe. tIme tO geT ofF tHe cOucH aNd gEt eXerCising And lAy OFf tHe gUmMy bEaRs aNd pIzZa. eNd oF TraNsmIsSiOn.

·
fantasy tuner/investor
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
We are enroute home, the FAST saved us, 1 pump stopped went lean and decided to quit while we were are still together in one piece. 25% fuel adding was just not enough to get the af out of the 14's ouch. I almost was in tears looking at the logs....

·
blank
2,898 Posts
How old are these pumps?

·
ASSIMILATING HUMANS
98 Posts
i just found out one pump is at least 12 years old lol:eek!:
wHeN cAn wE bEam yOu aBoArd oUr sHiP tO efFecT rEpaiRs tO oUr plUmBiNg? eNd oF tRanSmiSsIon.

·
aka: mOtOrHeAd MiKe
6,603 Posts

·
Registered
13,053 Posts
bad pump didn't show up driving the car on the street ??? :dunno: Is this "the easy 9 sec car" ???

·
fantasy tuner/investor
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
bad pump didn't show up driving the car on the street ??? :dunno: Is this "the easy 9 sec car" ???
If I will drive it will go 9s if it ever gets enough fuel .......:sw:

·
fantasy tuner/investor
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Found a loose connector at the rear of the car, and a burned out hotwire relay, which someone reversed the wiring........so it could not even be plugged in properly. So 1 intank pump is running through the stock harness at 11 volts and the other pump would work randomly.:dunno:

·
Registered
349 Posts
Who's car were you going to cayuga with? I hope the car you were bringing wasn't planning on running 9's...

·
fantasy tuner/investor
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Gus;s car of course, under the right conditions it would easily run a high 9 low 10.. not a problem.

·
Registered
349 Posts
That's some scary shat right there. Whats all done to this car couldn't find any info on Gus's car.

·
fantasy tuner/investor
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
That's some scary shat right there. Whats all done to this car couldn't find any info on Gus's car.
Its got more done than Grumpy;s car, lets just put it at that. The previous owner made a mess of all this, not Gus.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Ohhh I see top secret Ninja Sh#t!

Why does everyone always wanna hide what's done to there cars? :dunno:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts