Turbo Buick Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Boost Sux my Wallet
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone used Wildcat Performance for rebuild ??

If so are you happy with price, quality, etc?

·
Registered
39 Posts
turbo nasty said:
Anyone used Wildcat Performance for rebuild ??

If so are you happy with price, quality, etc?

Mike did my engine. Couldn't ask for a better person to work with. Anyone who saw them at BG may have seen my engine as they brought it with them as a display. Fred (Fred's Turbo a mechnic they work closely with) is doing quite a bit of other work to my car so it will be some time before the engine goes in.

After going down and spending half a day in Mike's shop watching them (came a day earlier than I told them I would) and thier work I'm completely confident in what they've done for me. :headbang:

As a side note... I know there is more to building an engine than having a clean shop and equipment but you could eat off the floors in this place. He is very meticulas (even if I can't spell it!). Everything has a place and is clean. He puts these same efforts and then some into working his engines to exacting standards.

He also spent quite bit of time going over what they were going to do and why. He has coordinated a lot of other work I'm having done as well.

Nothing but good to say so far, can't wait to turn the key and get some miles on her!

Rick

P.S. 12 month 12000 miles who else offers that kind of protection? With these cars that takes a lot of confidence.

·
Boost Sux my Wallet
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
great thanx for the input.
I spoke with someone there the other day and he asked me where I lived.
Told him and he said that he drives right through my area about every 3 weeks and he would stop by and pick my engine up free of charge and then drop it backoff when complete. I asked about the duttweiler neck conversion and he said he would just through that in the deal.
Said he would give a 3 year warranty and the build is good to 650 HP, I picked his brain hardcore and he had the answers I was looking for on mods and tricks on the LC2 that SBC guys do not know. Heck he said there were 6 GNs in their shop now getting work done.

Anyone else???

1 - 3 of 3 Posts