1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13,053 Posts
DAMMMM thats nice !!!! :headbang:

·
Why have one ?
5,676 Posts
My buddy with the BB Ford Fairlane is interested . . wants to know if your firm or negotiable on price ? I'm not asking that question...he is . :)

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My buddy with the BB Ford Fairlane is interested . . wants to know if your firm or negotiable on price ? I'm not asking that question...he is . :)

I a Buick owner coming to look at it this weekend.I will keep you posted.Thanks

Kevin:cheers:

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Trailer

I a Buick owner coming to look at it this weekend.I will keep you posted.Thanks

Hey Kevin! I hope this sale comes through for yea! this Gentlemen that's coming to see it is a real good friend of mine. Good luck on the sale Dan.:cheers:

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Kevin! I hope this sale comes through for yea! this Gentlemen that's coming to see it is a real good friend of mine. Good luck on the sale Dan.:cheers:
Thanks guys ,greatly appreciated.:yup: Wife and daughters are mad that I am selling but we will see:rolleyes: It is going to be hard to go back to an open trailer after owning this one:dunno:.Classic built a real nice trailer.It just loves having a Buick in their:D

Kevin

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Trailer

Thanks guys ,greatly appreciated.:yup: Wife and daughters are mad that I am selling but we will see:rolleyes: It is going to be hard to go back to an open trailer after owning this one:dunno:.Classic built a real nice trailer.It just loves having a Buick in their:D

Kevin
Kevin if i had the cash i would scoop it up long ago.:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
13,053 Posts
I really like it to BUT can't have a trailer look better than my car :eek!::D

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Did this get sold ?
Yes it sold,sorry forgot to post that:sw: It will be going to its new home just as soon as the snow leaves for good.Thanks to Brad and Dan it will have a nice Buick in it this summer.:DThanks again

·
Why have one ?
5,676 Posts
Yes it sold,sorry forgot to post that:sw: It will be going to its new home just as soon as the snow leaves for good.Thanks to Brad and Dan it will have a nice Buick in it this summer.:DThanks again

got it ..thanks for update . i'll pass it along .:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts