Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is a 1996 24 ft enclosed car trailer. Has toolbox and small workbench,diamond plate on floor where the car wheels sit,d-rings, checkerboard floor,interior lights,roofvents, side-entry door, covered wheel wells and rear ramp. Purchased in North Carolina so there is no rust. Has torsion-arm suspension and brand new spare tire and rim. I relocated to NY and need to sell the trailer. Asking $4000. I used it to haul my GN to the drags. Hauls great and straight. :usa:

·
I'm the Best!
14,818 Posts
just to help you sell.. what brand, 1 axle brakes or 2? how much can the axles rated for, a vent? ac? 96" wide or 102" color etc.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
firebird_1252 said:
just to help you sell.. what brand, 1 axle brakes or 2? how much can the axles rated for, a vent? ac? 96" wide or 102" color etc.
Oops, I guess I forgot the good stuff. LOL Thanks for the reminder. It is a US Cargo,dual axle brakes,102" wide and it is white. It has two screened roof vents that crank open and as far as axle rates ,I don't know but I know that I hauled my 2001 Vette, my 88 Harley Heritage, and a whole crap load of tools and my air compressor and jacks and also a Queen-size mattress, a wheelborrow, 4 spare GN rims and a cooler. LOL It is a great race car hauler and part-time moving van. LOL
:cheers:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts