Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NOTE to on-line shoppers via our website:
Please note we will be closed next week. If you want to take advantage of the Seasonal Special, go to our website:
http://www.casperselectronics.com

and don't forget to choose the Seasonal Special and add it to your shopping cart.

Casper's will ship until this Friday, any on-line orders...but to make the Christmas deadline, TOMORROW is the last day for ordering, IF you waited decide to NDA your order. Otherwise, the sale deadline is over on FRIDAY, DEC 22 which is Saturday. We don't ship on Saturday, but will accept the Holiday Special discount for any on-line orders until this Saturday.

**OUR LAST SHIPPING DAY IN 2001 IS THIS FRIDAY**

Casper's Electronics will be closed on the week of 12/30 and will re-open on 1/7/02 so if anyone needs electrical parts, be SURE to get your order in by this Friday!

Thank you and have a have a happy holiday!

Casper's Electronics

·
Registered
6,966 Posts
Got my order last night in the mail.

Merry Christmas to me.

Can't wait to ask for Steve's advice on installing the audible knock sensor.

Thanks for the sale!

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
My suggestion is to install at PO parking lot. Steve cannot offer any better advice than this.

·
Registered
6,966 Posts
Hey I was at that Post Office again today getting another money order. Parked in the very back spot nowhere near before and I even turned the car off.

Started right back up too!!!

Of course it was the GN and not salvageV6, she's banished to the driveway until my precision rebuilt Bosch starter goes on there.

Hope it's better designed 'then' there O2 sensors...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts