Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I'm the Best!
14,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thats all i'm going to say. well not really. WTF?? half the town is in chinese but to find a take out place is hard to find! i only saw 3 places. the place i went to had ghetto chinese people but damn good food! ferret boy.. TAKE CHARGE! should have went to plaza dinner :yup:

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
Hey easy what you say about Edison as it is home of the 2006 Norwalk Champion...........Artie Paltz.

Didn't you see the signs all over Edison when you were there? You can't miss them, Edison is sure proud of it's hometown boy and his win in TSO.

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
real chinese don't do take out...that is the reason the food is so good there.

·
I'm the Best!
14,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i found a take out place..

rich is that what all the chinese lettering says?

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
firebird_1252 said:
rich is that what all the chinese lettering says?
>>>Rob,

If this is what you saw then you are correct. It means "Congrats to our hometown boy Artie Putz for his 2006 Norwalk TSO win, and Congrats to the JCC Racing Team for all it's success in 2005 and 2006 and beyond".

·
I'm the Best!
14,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i'll be damned rich! thats exactaly what it said. infact, i had the keys with me to the gn (parents are out of town and i dont trust my brothers friends) one guy stoped me (at a chinese restarant) cause he saw my :6: key chain. he was saying something about artie putz.. but i didnt understand what he ment i just smiled and noded yes. must be one of his loyal fans.

·
It's the goFUR
1,757 Posts
Yes, you definitely need to know where to eat. Lots of my fans come to Edison wanting to take me out for dinner.

Art.

·
I'm the Best!
14,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
art. it seems that dinner on 27 and the corner of talmidge road is the place to go. very good food!

·
It's the goFUR
1,757 Posts
firebird_1252 said:
art. it seems that dinner on 27 and the corner of talmidge road is the place to go. very good food!
I've never eaten at that place. Been to the pines manor a few times (on the other corner) but never the dinner. I don't get to that side of Edison that much (South Edison).

Art.

·
I'm the Best!
14,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i see that place packed all the time. there is no subway around there? or a wendys? looks like dunkin dougnuts is the place that has the most stores around there.

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
firebird_1252 said:
i see that place packed all the time. there is no subway around there? or a wendys? looks like dunkin dougnuts is the place that has the most stores around there.
>>> Rob,

To show you how much of an exclusive town Artie Putz lives in, when I was at his house working on FUR I said let's order a pizza. To that he replies they don't have pizza delivery in Edison, I said you are joking right and he said nope they will not deliver it makes the neighborhood look really crappy to see these guys riding around delivering pizza.

Art said that is good in a way cause it keeps the neighborhood nice and keeps my property values up. I guess I can understand Art's explaination as I live in what was called POSH Freehold, so I guess Art lives in POSHER Edison. The TSO winnings must be big so that we both can continue such a POSH lifestyle in our resepective towns.

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Speaking of Edison NJ where is our Ferret Joe!? I'm suprised he's not all over this thread. One of you guys been beating him with a rubber hose and have him hog tied in the trunk of his car!? :confused:

·
I'm the Best!
14,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
PhillyTurboSix said:
Speaking of Edison NJ where is our Ferret Joe!? I'm suprised he's not all over this thread. One of you guys been beating him with a rubber hose and have him hog tied in the trunk of his car!? :confused:
dont know could have met up with him for lunch insted of some of the morons i work with.

rich thats not bs. lol my boss tryed ordering pizza and no one delivers.. guess thats a dejorno town? :dunno:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts