Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Zap said:
Grumpy, Doc (1 of 7), Dopey (Steve Wood).

Shorty= Rich Rezes
Baldy=Artie Putz
Fatty=Billy Anderson
Oldy=Ed Baker
Smarty=Zap

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Damn that's eight. We have more than Snow White. :headbang:

·
Registered
6,105 Posts
The correct plural of dwarf is dwarfs. Tolkein misspelled it as "dwarves" and now that spelling is commonly used; nevertheless, the preferred spelling is dwarfs. Please make a note of this.

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I though they preferred "little people"? Who cares anyhow, I can beat them up. :cheers: It's the giants you have to be nice to.

·
Registered
6,105 Posts
There is a bar in Chicago called The Midget Club which is owned and operated by two midgets. Everything is scaled down to midget size. Anyone can go in but it's usually well-populated with little people. It's really strange to go in because you feel like a giant. The owners were in the original munchin cast of The Wizard of Oz.

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If J. R. R. R. R. R. Tolkein can't even spell Dwarfs correctly, I do not wish to be associated with him. So there. :mad:

·
8,392 Posts
chrisgarrett46 said:
The correct plural of dwarf is dwarfs. Tolkein misspelled it as "dwarves" and now that spelling is commonly used; nevertheless, the preferred spelling is dwarfs. Please make a note of this.
You can't call it a misspelling if he invented the language, he makes the rules. not wrong, just different

·
8,392 Posts
Zap said:
Grumpy, Doc (1 of 7), Dopey (Steve Wood).
* Doc (doc 1 of 7)
* Happy (Zap)
* Bashful (Rome)
* Sneezy (RR)
* Sleepy (Artie)
* Grumpy (grumpy)
* Dopey (wood)
* Snow White (NW)

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
chrisgarrett46 said:
There is a bar in Chicago called The Midget Club which is owned and operated by two midgets. Everything is scaled down to midget size. Anyone can go in but it's usually well-populated with little people. It's really strange to go in because you feel like a giant. The owners were in the original munchin cast of The Wizard of Oz.

Russ Merritt told me to tell you it's Munchkin. :crazy: Munchin is what I'm going to be doing to my gross of free Eskimo pies. :headbang:

·
Registered
6,105 Posts
Zap said:
Russ Merritt told me to tell you it's Munchkin. :crazy: Munchin is what I'm going to be doing to my gross of free Eskimo pies. :headbang:
Damn Merritt. Will he ever leave me alone?

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
forzfed said:
Zap isn't a dwarve, he's a hoplitnit! :yup:
Right, on! :usa: :cheers:

·
I'm the Best!
14,818 Posts
Gothmog said:
* Doc (doc 1 of 7)
* Happy (Zap)
* Bashful (Rome)
* Sneezy (RR)
* Sleepy (Artie)
* Grumpy (grumpy)
* Dopey (wood)
* Snow White (NW)
yes first list like this i havent made :yup:

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
forzfed said:
Zap isn't a dwarve, he's a hobbit! :yup:
Damm right he's a Hobbit! Remember when he refused to post pictures of his feet to prove otherwise?

(Hobbits have hair on the bottoms of their feet)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts