Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when is a dual fan setup necessary? i have a FMIC now and was just wondering. if needed how much and where do i get one?

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
I guess it depends on the temperture you run.
The Ramchargers is the one most use and it is 79 dollars. They had a special that you got a plug adapater free. You might check and see if the special is still on.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Bought one 2 nites ago,didn't see anything about the free harness,it must be over.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Drove around today in 32 dg temp and it didn't go over 174 with a/c on.Best thing I bought this summer!With the front mount and high humid days in stop and go traffic!

·
Premium Member
4,825 Posts
It's 32* in August and you're running the A/C??? You crazy canuks!

Earl

what's a meter?

<small>[ August 16, 2003, 11:48 PM: Message edited by: earlbrown ]</small>

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
Man, I love it when the temp drops down to 32. After a week when it was pushing 41, 32 seems like winter!

·
2 GN's = No money!!
5,116 Posts
Steve Wood:
Man, I love it when the temp drops down to 32. After a week when it was pushing 41, 32 seems like winter!
Steve,

With the humidex last week the temps were feeling like 41° Celsius. I don't mind hot days, but I hate humidity, :mad: I guess working for 3 summers in a row in Colorado and then the following summer in Rhode Island will do that to you.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Well at 32 and a high humidity it is like Paul said 41dg.You melt just standing around.My doctor said I wasn't crazy by the way.That was after I hung him by his ankles off the 20th story roof.

<small>[ August 18, 2003, 12:29 PM: Message edited by: BigMike ]</small>

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
Mike and Paul will never make it on the gulf coast where the average daily temp is about 37 and the humidity is 95%.

Or the arabian gulf where average temp in the day is more like 47 and the humidity was 100 effing percent.

·
2 GN's = No money!!
5,116 Posts
Steve Wood:
Mike and Paul will never make it on the gulf coast where the average daily temp is about 37 and the humidity is 95%.

Or the arabian gulf where average temp in the day is more like 47 and the humidity was 100 effing percent.
Steve,

You are correct sir, I could never handle that much humidity. But I have been known to stand around on a frozen lake in -15° Celsius weather and drink beer while ice fishing. I guess I like the cool better than the hot. dunno

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
Yeah, I have seen some of you guys take delight in such.

:D

·
fantasy tuner/investor
4,035 Posts
<small>[ August 19, 2003, 09:55 PM: Message edited by: norbs ]</small>

1 - 13 of 13 Posts