Turbo Buick Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
simple question .. how long before Valium works ?? :dunno: debating if I should start tonight or wait till morning .. did I tell you guy's I hate ****ing needles !! :rant: :rolleyes: :cheers:

·
Registered
700 Posts
I would guess it would depend on what your taking them for.
I have a little problem with my dentist, so he gives them to me. One the night before and two an hour before I go. I don't care too much for them, makes me sleepy.

·
Resident Slut
5,477 Posts
Zap said:
Jim must be coming to pick the car up. :cool:
No that would mean he needs a calude(sp) 714...knock your d!ck in the dirt.

Dan about 30-45 minutes or so...

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
dunno about valume but xanex is half hour- should be about the same. they gave it to me when i was having panick attacks brought on by asthma attacks- it was weird. when they inject it into an IV isntead of taking a pill its like within 20 seconds you get completly relaxed.

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
needles in the knee's :rolleyes: I wouldn't have a problem if they cut my legs off with a sawzall as long as a needle isn't involved :rolleyes: :D

·
Registered
700 Posts
Good Luck Dan....

Been there, done that, still ended up going under the knife.
It ended what could have been a great after hockey drinking career.

·
Resident Slut
5,477 Posts
Grumpy said:
.. did I tell you guy's I hate ****ing needles !! :rant: :rolleyes: :cheers:
You're not the only one..If I have to wait for it and know it's coming, I turn pale.....

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ttype83 said:
You're not the only one..If I have to wait for it and know it's coming, I turn pale.....

well goin in at 10:20 :rolleyes: took one last night .. hey I slept !! goin to take another at 9 and then another at 10. hopefully I will be able to do my own shots with the drugs kickin it :D :eek!:
ok its raing like hell here AGAIN :rant:

·
Neigbours r sleeping?
486 Posts
Grumpy said:
I wouldn't have a problem if they cut my legs off with a sawzall as long as a "needle" isn't involved :rolleyes: :D
Not a drug expert...

Hey don't feel bad, I hate needles too, or should I say almost terrified of them.

I have seen many accidents etc with major carnage; that does not bother me, but a little stupid needle and I am a wus.

I have no idea how people with diabetes give themselves shot's on a daily basis.

As to your question on how fast they work depends on you metabolism, anywhere from 15 minutes to a hour or so.

Later AJ :)

·
It's a 'G' thang
1,071 Posts
What do you need pills for? What's going on Grumpy? I'm out of the loop I guess.

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ahhhh just got back from my trip .. nothing exciting just sleeping :D needle in the knee wasn't that bad .. thank god for med's :yup: broke my ankle before Christmas .. so today I have this "boot" to wear to take pressure off of the side or something .. I really wasn't paying much attention to the Dr .. thats the wifes job :sw: :crazy:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts