Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone, i need the driver s side marker light ( yellow front side light ) and the bezel that goes around it ( moulding around light )

does anyone have that?

and ho much ?

i live in montreal

you could email me directly at [email protected]

·
We Have Lift-off
1,647 Posts
Yan
I tried a few place for you, and was not lucky. I was going to call you last night to tell you....
Good luck on your search..

Joe

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks Joe, guess you found me here lol

just when you think your anonymous,someone digs you out lol

hey,i still didnt fix the problem with my car,was ta the garage for 3 days in a row and going back tommorow,wednesday.

we did change the crank sensor,module and coil pack and that didnt solve anything.

we sent the coil pack and module.

crank sensor took 2 hours to install so we left it there,but the car seems to be doing even worse with it .

we will check the grounds more tommorow,maybe take the car for a spin with the scan master on and check for other stuff.

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT ELSE IT COULD BE?

SHOULD I BRING IT TO YOU TO CHECK?

you could give me a call anytime,i usualy go to bed at 5 AM.

ps.do you have any pictures of your car buddy?

running in the 10s?

am i the only Grand national owner that is flat broke around here? :rant:

·
We Have Lift-off
1,647 Posts
It is very hard to point out a problem without seeing the Car.
I was almost sure that the Module would of been the problem.
You can come over some time next week. Call me first and we will have a look at this together.

I hope to get some good pictures this Saturday as I will bring my Digital Movie Camera to film everyone that will be there.

I heard that Stephane`s Stage II GN launches very well and high and he does not believe in Wheelie Bars.... :eek!:

I am not sure I will be in the 10`s this week-end as I am still Tuning the Car with the MaxEffort System. But I can say that the Car seems to be pulling more than last year.... :headbang:

Joe :6:

·
Registered
734 Posts
lachachmtl said:
am i the only Grand national owner that is flat broke around here? :rant:
I don't have a GN but I am perpetually broke. Well, we're never really broke but I'm only allowed to spend so much on the car per month :eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts