Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
We Have Lift-off
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have been doing some thinking the past week about this. So I have decided to start early to maybe get something going for next season. I was thinking of a Buick Meet between the Ontario and Quebec Racers. Even if you are from another Province, that's Ok too. No matter the Car just as long it's Buick powered or even a GN with a V-8. As for the location I thought of a Race Track 1/2 way between us to make it fair for everyone. Some of us are out for this year and it's a short notice for this September, so I thought of 2013 and we all decide on a date that would suit the most of us.
If this interests you. Please send me a PM anytime with your ideas. I think this would be also a good way to meet everyone to talk about our cars and put a face on some of us.

Hope to hear from some of you and hope we will get this Event happening.

Regards,
Joe Biucchi

·
aka: mOtOrHeAd MiKe
6,603 Posts
I'd be in... unfortunately the only track this side of lake Ontario worth running on is Napierville.

·
2 GN's = No money!!
5,116 Posts
Joe,

Depending on the date, I would be interested in attending. Keep us posted with what you are planning. :yup:

Thanks,

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
I'll come along for the weekend! I'm sure if you get a firm date & some hotel info I can get a few others to join in the fun! :yup:

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
I would also be definetly intested,depending on dates.The BPG was truely an experiance,great people,hot cars.Something like Ohio should definetly happen over here.:cheers:
The Magna guys do it a few times a year & get lots of people out.
It would be nice to have one in our own backyard. :yup: :cheers:

·
We Have Lift-off
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Hey sorry guys for the late reply. Been south of the Border for the week with the family. That is the plan! To choose a track and time that would work for I am hoping 80% of the people. I know that it would be impossible to get 100% attendance. I will keep these thoughts on file, and see where it goes.

Thanks for the replies...:)

Joe

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Race Weekend!

I have been doing some thinking the past week about this. So I have decided to start early to maybe get something going for next season. I was thinking of a Buick Meet between the Ontario and Quebec Racers. Even if you are from another Province, that's Ok too. No matter the Car just as long it's Buick powered or even a GN with a V-8. As for the location I thought of a Race Track 1/2 way between us to make it fair for everyone. Some of us are out for this year and it's a short notice for this September, so I thought of 2013 and we all decide on a date that would suit the most of us.
If this interests you. Please send me a PM anytime with your ideas. I think this would be also a good way to meet everyone to talk about our cars and put a face on some of us.

Hope to hear from some of you and hope we will get this Event happening.

Regards,
Joe Biucchi

Sounds like a great plan! :D

Count me in Joe.

dave

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
Try to pick one with hotel accomodations that aren't too far away. Pull in Sat to get together & race then a dinner & some drinks & go home Sunday kinda thing. I wonder if we had enuf cars maybe we could do a track rental for the day without it costing more than say a $100 each?? :dunno:
Might even be able to get a few of the Magna guys that are close to the area?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts