Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Master Plumber
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
board is quiet lately so wanted to make a little noise.

do you recommend a RJC powerplate on my setup? see pic. other input appreciated too!!

it's friday :cheers:

Attachments

·
Registered
829 Posts
I disagree :D ( you said the board was quiet...keeping it going )

·
Registered
829 Posts
it's an air flow thing, it's very complex :yup: I'll call you tomorrow morning to explain and also figure out when your coming over this weekend :D

·
Master Plumber
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks men. glad i asked the doctor first!

car is running better and better every day. i think my 3rd gear slips so i'm eyeing up a husek trans. or lonnie. eyeing up gbody dual rad fans too.

where the heck has shawn been? i feel like talking trash on him. :poon:

·
Registered
829 Posts
I got a bad ass Husek trans sitting 3 feet away from me that has maybe 100 miles on it....It belongs to Carmello now though, see if he wants to sell it to you and you can pick it up at my house in Yardley....hell we can throw it on the lift and toss it in!

·
Master Plumber
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got a bad ass Husek trans sitting 3 feet away from me that has maybe 100 miles on it....It belongs to Carmello now though, see if he wants to sell it to you and you can pick it up at my house in Yardley....hell we can throw it on the lift and toss it in!
DAYUM. i texted the godfather immediately when i saw this and he said he needs it for the sex monte. thanks for the offer tho!!

shawn bought a c4 383 forged lt1 with ZF 6speed, 440 rw dyno'd , having issue with clutch dragging
Turd. i'm surprised he actually sprung for the stick :eek!:.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts